3,234 results
All reviews tableau restaurant london taxi stanley park steamers yoga mat car service corner room floor to ceiling windows complimentary bikes great boutique coal harbour downtown vancouver rooms are beautiful turn down service quiet street fantastic hotel valet parking
Reviewed April 26, 2016

The Loden Hotel is a fantastic place to stay. The staff is polite and easy going, the hotel was beautiful and clean, and my room was breathtaking. It is perfectly located if you don't mind a short walk to Gas Town or the water and plenty of great establishments.
My only regret is that I only stayed for one night.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2016

staff was very courteous. view wasnt great but we didnt pay for a room with a view.
i think the garden rooms would be very nice.
we stayed 2 nights for a Canucks game, very easy location to get around from!

Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed April 25, 2016

The Loden was contrary to it's motto not quiet. I thought that if you book so much in advance and directly via their website, it would make a difference... well, it did not. The room was
very loud and compared to the Shangdi La, where we stayed the days before, quite shabby looking already. Anyway, the staff was very nice except for the restaurant. We walked in at 10.10 p.m. and when I asked if we could sit outside, the lady told me that they were closing at 11 p.m.!? It was 10.10 p.m.and the drinks we got were carelessly prepared (we had one the night before).
We got the feeling: Please leave, we are closing in 50 minutes.

So, what can I say:
Staff: very nice (housekeeping and concierge), staff in the restaurant: less friendly and would I come back? No, I would go straight back to the Shangri La! (We will be back in October)

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed April 23, 2016

The Loden is a wonderful little hotel in the heart of Downtown Vancouver.
The rooms are well equipped and truly provide the sense of being in an Oasis.
The hotel itself is small and quaint and the staff are courteous and professional.
Tableau downstairs is a great little french bistro, Craquotte, our server was professional, knowledgeable and efficient, she made our dinner there very pleasant.
All in all a great little hotel with a good restaurant.
I would definitely recommend and return to this property in the future.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2016

What a fabulous hotel! Our first visit to Vancouver was made even better by staying at such a remarkable hotel. Staff, furnishings, comfort, and cleanliness -- nothing disappoints. Worth every penny! We will return (but not soon enough).

Date of stay: March 2016