3,234 results
All reviews tableau restaurant london taxi stanley park steamers yoga mat car service corner room floor to ceiling windows complimentary bikes great boutique coal harbour downtown vancouver rooms are beautiful turn down service quiet street fantastic hotel valet parking
Reviewed June 1, 2016

We recently spent 2 nights at the Loden after a RV trip round British Columbia. Our room was both extremely comfortable and very stylish. Huge bed, chaise longue, more USB charging ports than I could wish for, separate shower room and toilet.

The hotel staff were welcoming, and helpful. The hotel lent us 2 bikes for the afternoon ( a great cycle round Stanley Park), and also were able to lend us umbrellas when it poured with rain.

Location is great and I would thoroughly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2016

An awesome boutique hotel in a perfect location. Downtown / close to the sea wall. Great service - used the complimentary car a few times for my business meetings as well as dinner. Perfect for business or pleasure, will travel there again!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 29, 2016

We were greeted and treated like royalty as it was the first night of our Honeymoon! hey upgraded our rooms when we arrived and we were able to stay in the Luna Suite with was great! Everyone was amazing and extremely hospitable! We cannot wait to go back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Fiveshag
Reviewed May 27, 2016

So this was my first time to Vancouver as well as meeting my future In-laws. I wanted to thank the Loden for help making this a special and stress free trip. So it wasn't just the intimate setting of the rooms, it's unique design and layout, the gorgeous view of the courtyard from our windows. It came down to the personal attention every single staff member; all the way down from what might consider rudimentary issues such the refrigerator not being quite cold enough, what did they do, delivered extra ice of course in a moments notice. The driver of the hotel and I spoke about rugby for a bit while I was getting my coffee and all the time telling me about the little restaurants that we shouldn't miss. And thank you to the General Manager whom we met briefly as he held the elevator door for us on our way up to our room.

Thanks again Loden,
J&J

Room tip: Ask for a view of the courtyard, it easier on the eyes and quieter
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jonathanmillernyc
Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

Our first visit to Vancouver and a beautiful, bespoke hotel close to the water in Coalharbour. The room was lovely and the staff very helpful, although the lack of tea and coffee in our room irked our English sensibilities. Breakfast is not included although the adjoining cafe is available. The reception staff, if a little over eager at times, are very knowledgeable about touristy things to do and will quite happily book trips for you or arrange a taxi to your destination. The free bicycles are a plus.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank robertcyjones