5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$427
PricelineUS$425
Hotels.comUS$427
TravelocityUS$427
Trip.comUS$449
Agoda.comUS$427
4,099 results
All reviews stanley park tableau restaurant london taxi yoga mat car service corner room complimentary bikes floor to ceiling windows great boutique downtown vancouver turn down service rooms are beautiful coal harbour a wonderful stay fantastic hotel front desk staff sea wall
Selected filters
Reviewed January 31, 2017

I enjoyed the stay at the Loden, very clean, friendly Staff. I have been in many hotels, but the Loden is one of my favorite Hotels. I love that I can charge my car at the hotel at no additional cost.

1  Thank sveng317
Reviewed January 31, 2017

Understated lobby, top-notch service, and very well-appointed rooms. Everything is top-grade, from the food to the amenities to the beds. I prefer quiet and discreet for my accommodations, and impeccable service. Loden has both. I have stayed in at least 10 different hotels in Vancouver, and for the money, it's also the best value.

1  Thank 489deanc
Reviewed January 30, 2017

The staff at the Loden are all wonderfully helpful and very sincere and friendly. They were very helpful in delivering items to my room, booking dinner reservations and calling taxis. My room was very tastefully decorated, pristine and very quiet. Great gym. Enjoyed the sauna in the spa! Central location downtown. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank 716christinej
Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Checked in, but the check in clerk informed me the room keys wouldn't work so you had to have a hotel person lock and unlock your door for you.

I thought the room was nice, average. Nothing too crazy, and the chair was positioned to cover a stain on the carpet. Not what I'd expect from a 5 star hotel.

Linens and bedding were above expectations. Bathroom was large and more than you'd need. Tv in the mirror didn't work.

Girlfriend loved it, I was ehhhh about it.

3  Thank jamesgR6131QV
Reviewed January 28, 2017

The Loden Hotel is a great place to stay when in Vancouver. The hotel is relatively small and very luxurious. The guest rooms are beautifully appointed. I would not, however, recommend the room + breakfast package. The breakfast is quite minimalist! Nothing hot is provided as the kitchen is closed at that time of day. There is a breakfast rap which were not offered while others were.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple