3,234 results
All reviews tableau restaurant london taxi stanley park steamers yoga mat car service corner room floor to ceiling windows complimentary bikes great boutique coal harbour downtown vancouver rooms are beautiful turn down service quiet street fantastic hotel valet parking
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Loden is a great hotel with a great location. It's only a 5 minute walk from Waterfront. The staff was really friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and clean. The bathroom both had a tub and a big shower. You can borrow bikes for free.
Just one thing caught my attention. Being a 4-star hotel in a green city like Vancouver, I don't get why they leave the a/c on a whole day after cleaning the room and why they turn on the TV and several lights after turndown service..? Apart from that no complaints. It's a great place and I would stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2017

This was a great hotel, amazing service, fantastic location. Could not go wrong with Loden. We borrowed bikes from them, got all kinds of advise on places to visit, and even helped us get ferry tickets to Victoria. Kudos for Adrien at the front desk!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Based upon reviews I was really looking forward to this hotel, but unfortunately left a little underwhelmed.
Make no mistake, from the welcome at the pavement by the valet and all of our interaction with reception, all of the staff were lovely and very helpful.
The general areas and room were also well appointed and clean.
The prime frustration was the noise - firstly the air conditioning was so noisy we had to turn it off at night, and second I think the walls are made of cardboard as we heard every person from the lift to their rooms, including waking up to our neighbours arguing on Saturday morning with some choice language easily heard.
The one other thing to note was aside from the day of check in, the other two days our room was not serviced by housekeeping until after 4pm. On the first day we returned to our room to find them just making the beds and on the next day we had to turn them away at 4:30 as my daughter was having a nap.
Based upon prior positive reviews, the price of the stay and our experiences in other similar class of hotel, I was left a little disappointed and would look elsewhere if visiting Vancouver again.

2  Thank Gunner706
Reviewed August 8, 2017

The room was unbeatable and the bed was incredibly comfortable. My wife and I felt extremely safe at the hotel and was thrilled with the level of security provided. Any issues that did come up were taken care of by the staff, specifically Mr. Litargne. Thank you for a great trip.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2017

The Staff was so friendly and so accommodating, the answer was "Yes" to everything and that was so refreshing. The hospitality was excellent as well as size and location of your hotel, felt like I was a resident. I can't say enough good things food, staff, location amenities... all fantastic, oh and the bedding and bed were a sleepers dream!....Adrien (Guest Mgr) was so awesome and was able to get us into Blue Water Café at the last minute which was amazing.(he really knows his restaurants).

My only constructive comment would be to have "all" your staff research local bars, clubs and restaurants a little more, especially the ones closest to the hotel. I felt like I was sharing information with them at times and for them to be more aware of the demographics in terms of where to send them based on age etc. The other comment was nobody offered to take our luggage up to the room or out to the taxi on our departure, not a big deal but would have been nice.

We will be back and will highly recommend this property!
Thank you Loden!