“Excellent”

Ranked #57 of 3,548 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$19 - US$75
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central
Cross street: Alberni Street between Thurlow and Burrard
Transit: 5 minutes away from Burrard Street Sky Train Station
Description: Coast is where seafood –fresh British Columbia seafood – dazzles! The freshest fish, succulent shellfish and the most colossal seafood towers are here, with the rarest, perfectly prepared oysters nestled in beds of ice, waiting for you. This is BC’s best seafood, and offers true west-coast dining, flashy and fun for every mood and every occasion.
Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

My fiancée and I went for dinner, I had the seafood tower she had the seafood pasta, it was fantastic!! Our server Rudy was fantastic!! The team of servers are like nothing I see in Alberta, everyone would pitch in no matter if they were your server. Great job guys!! Great place, no hiccups what so ever. Awesome time!!!

1  Thank jayp467

Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

We ate at coast on Canada day. The food was ok. The seafood stew was very expensive for the amount of food. The clams were good and plentiful. We asked for bread and it came as we finished our meal. So many better options around this area.

Date of visit: July 2016
Tara A, Guest Relations Manager at Coast Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback and for recently joining us. It is always our goal to have our guests to leave happy and satisfied, having had a spectacular meal and I apologize that this was not your experience. Please know that I have passed on your comments to our Restaurant Team. Thank you.

Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

Frankly everything else was disappointing. Fish and Chips had a contender for the smallest fish in Canada, which the waiter did kindly reduce the charge for. the ahi tuna was also pretty small and very plain. The new england chowder was enjoyed though. nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2016

Hi there. Thank you for letting us know about your dining experience. While I’m glad you enjoyed the chowder and atmosphere, I apologize that the remainder of your meals were less than satisfactory. Please know that while we have passed your comments on to the kitchen team, we always welcome feedback and invite you to email marketing@glowbalgroup.com with any additional comments about your visit and we will follow up right away. Thank you.

Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

This resturant would be 10/10 if it wasn't for the server. Our server complained how tired she was as she worked a 14 hour day at their sister restaurant across the street. She made some questionable comments when we asked for advise and complained about her uniform. I except high end service and class when paying $500+ a meal (for 6 of us), and she acted like she was serving her friends with no professionalism.

I ordered the lobster pot pie which was one of the best thing I have ever tasted, and started with the sushi tile which was fresh and delicious. I would return in hopes of not getting the same server.

Date of visit: July 2016

Hi Brock. Thank you for your recent feedback. I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed your meals! We’d like to learn more about the service you received so that we can follow up with the team member directly. We invite you to email marketing@glowbalgroup.com with your TripAdvisor username and we will reach out right away. Thank you.

Reviewed July 1, 2016

Loved it. The seafood tower is perfect for two. Follow it up with the banana coconut butter cake. It won't disappoint. Very good service.

1  Thank Abbybowwowmom