“Perfect name for a perfect experience”

Scenic Rush Driving Experiences
US$1,271.69*
Sea to Sky Exotic Driving: Whistler Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Drive four exotic cars (including a Lamborghini and Ferrari) on the spectacular Sea to Sky Highway, from West Vancouver to Squamish or Whistler.
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect name for a perfect experience”
Reviewed 4 September 2014

If you are the shy and retiring type who hates to be stared at, skip this experience, because people will take pictures of you standing beside or driving the Ferrari or the Lamborghini. I was concerned that the strict speed limits would diminish the experience, but in fact this was never an issue...these cars are just so responsive that you feel like you're riding a lightning bolt even at street legal speeds. The staff were terrific, flexible in giving you the best experience possible. The experience lasted three hours, but the grin stayed on my face for three days.

“Unreal Time!”
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Incredible time on the Sea-to-Sky makes for an unforgettable experience....from start to finish, non stop smiling! The guys at Scenic Rush are first class and everything about the trip was top notch...very impressed and highly recommended!

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Four Exotic Cars = Four Different Driving Experiences”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

You'd be hard-pressed to find a more beautiful stretch of highway than the Sea to Sky. I've sailed through the stunning ocean views in a variety of cars, from Fiat to Mustang, but no trip was as invigorating as the Scenic Rush experience.

My Dad and I participated in the 3-hour guided tour to Squamish, with pits stops to switch out cars and admire the scenery, along with a roundtrip ride on the new Sea to Sky gondola. From start to finish, it was a thrill ride. Thom and Bryan were helpful and friendly, and I'm thankful that Bryan talked me out of skipping the Nissan GT-R ride, as it was punch-you-in-the-stomach fast (in a good way).

Great memories for my Dad and I – a truly unique way to experience the beauty of the West Coast of Canada.

Visited September 2014
“One Amazing Birthday Present”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I have been fortunate to have driven and competed in many fast cars in my years, but the experience of driving four exotica's in the same day and taking in lunch and incredible beauty at the Sea To Sky Gondola just about puts the icing on the cake for me!
Four very exciting but quite different vehicles, from the sheer class of the Audi R8 (my personal favorite) the pure grunt of the Nissan GTR, the wind in your hair of the Ferrari F430 Spider, to the sensory overload that is the Lamborghini Gallardo (which I'm still buzzing from several days later).Two of my teenage children were along for the ride, my daughter never stopped screaming with joy (though not as loud as me).
Four close pals, four amazing vehicles on a real drivers road on a beautiful day in a stunning location, what else could you ask for?

Visited August 2014
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“As a surprise, this experience tops the list!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The drive on the Sea to Sky Highway along Howe Sound, from Horseshoe Bay to Squamish, is one of our favorite drives on a gorgeous sunny day. On a sunny Sunday morning, I was going on another drive along this spectacular section of highway. This time it was going to be behind the wheel of a stable of exotic cars, supplied by Scenic Rush. Which one to pick first; the Ferrari F430, the Lamborghini Gallardo, the Audi R8 or the Nissan GT-R. The engines were idling and the paint shone as I slide behind the wheel of the red Ferrari Spider. Wow, what a day. Each car provided an amazing experience; feeling the acceleration, control and performance of true exotic sports cars on a road that I know well. The ride for the morning was like none I had experienced. What an astounding opportunity to drive the kinds of cars that most of us just look at through the showroom window.
The guys at Scenic Rush provide a safe and exciting environment for this unique opportunity. If you have thought of ever wanting to drive a performance sports car; you know have your chance.
Enjoy and drive safely.