“Fantastic experience and great value!”

Scenic Rush Driving Experiences
US$1,271.69*
Sea to Sky Exotic Driving: Whistler Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Drive four exotic cars (including a Lamborghini and Ferrari) on the spectacular Sea to Sky Highway, from West Vancouver to Squamish or Whistler.
Dublin, Ireland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience and great value!”
Reviewed 16 September 2014

I had the very good fortune to come across these guys by chance when visiting West Vancouver recently. They are situated right beside the West Vancouver yacht club and next door to a very nice little restaurant.

I was admiring the cars through the window when a very welcoming voice from inside shouted
"come in a have a look no charge!". I took up that offer and found myself admiring 4 stunning vehicles which I subsequently learnt I could take out and drive. I explained to the guys that I was interested in taking out my son as a surprise though would only have time to take two out.

To make a long story short I went home got my son and told him we were going to have a look at some cars though with no mention we were going to drive them. The guys played their part brilliantly and when my son realised his dream to be driven in the Nissan GTR and the Lamborghini was about to come through the look on his face is something I will treasure for ever.

The guys were extremely professional and indeed very reasonable in the deal they did for us in only taking out the two cars. It was an experience we will remember for ever and I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this company.

Go for it and live the dream, if only for a short while!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank NJH21

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unbelievably awesome day!”
Reviewed 16 September 2014

I bought the Sea to Sky driving experience as a surprise for my car-obsessed boyfriend and he absolutely adored it! Thom & Brian were awesome guys, super professional and always happy to help. We chose the 9am time slot which I think was the best time because the highway is definitely not as busy as midday. Overall, we both loved the power & pull of the Nissan GTR and the Ferrari but all the cars were amazing. My boyfriend has quickly told all his friends about how he had such a fun time and he is already talking about doing it again. Thanks for the great day Scenic Rush!

Vancouver, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Speechless! Wow!”
Reviewed 14 September 2014

Absolutely speechless!

This is like every mans (and womans) DREAM - to drive exotic supercars like this. These cars magically come alive in your hands, and give you a greater appreciation for them. They leave you in awe, as well as the hundreds of people who crane their necks to watch you drive them!

Compared to prices in the US, this tour is very reasonable. As long as you do not exceed the posted HIGHWAY speed limits, you will be fine.

Thom and Brian are class acts, and will absolutely show you the ropes and take care of you A-Z. Safety is their number one concern.

The scenic side tour on the Sea to Sky Gondola was a bonus, as you can judge from the pictures.

Enjoy!

“Great experience! ”
Reviewed 10 September 2014 via mobile

Thom was absolutely fantastic! You got to feel the rush of the cars, just an amazing experience! I would recommend to anyone wanting to experience an exotic car!

“Great trip”
Reviewed 7 September 2014

Wanted to do something special for my brothers last day visiting and this was amazing. Great guys running the place and the cars are phenomenal. What more can you say besides driving amazing supercars on one of the best coastal roads in the world. Thanks Tom and Brian for an unforgettable morning.