“Maybe the best day of my life!”

Scenic Rush Driving Experiences
Ranked #1 of 183 Tours in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Drive four exotic cars (including a Lamborghini and Ferrari) on the spectacular Sea to Sky Highway, from West Vancouver to Squamish or Whistler.
Reviewed October 2, 2014

If six stars were possible, this place would deserve it. I've looked into driving cars of this caliber in Las Vegas which will run you about $300 In the Ferrari, and you only get five laps. With Scenic Rush, you get to drive in the cars for about 45 minutes each! Tom, was so helpful, understanding, and just thorough enough in his explanations. I definitely suggest that you take the Ferrari out as it provides gorgeous views of the cliffs you are driving next to. I went with my girlfriend. First we drove the Ferrari, while Tom drove in front in the GTR. When we got up to Squamish and took the Gondola Ride up, The view was amazing. Both my girlfriend and I are a little scared of heights but it was definitely worth it. When We came back down we switched cars and I drove the GTR. Both are truly amazing cars. Because I was the only driver that day, Tom informed me that I would only be able to drive two of the cars, but when we got back to West Vancouver, he let me hop in the Lamborghini for about 15 minutes which was awesome. At the end of the day, He gave us a ride to our hotel in Downtown which saved us about $50 in taxi fare. I would recommend this to anybody visiting Vancouver or if you already live there.

1  Thank Jonathan K
in 8 reviews
"beautiful stretch"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed October 1, 2014

These guys do an all around awesome job. They were curteous, knowledgable, and well organized. The cars were spotless and in top running shape. Best of all they knew how to balance safety and fun at the same time. This is BY FAR the one of the best things to do in Vancouver and worth every penny!

Reviewed September 29, 2014

It seemed like so long ago...my wife had purchased a gift certificate with Scenic Rush for Father's Day. I finally used it in September and the wait was worth it!!! I finally got to enjoy this amazing experience. Before talking about the cars, I have to say that the Scenic Rush team is awesome, very professional and friendly, doing everything they can to make this a special day! I was a little intimidated sitting in the cockpit of the red Ferrari F430 but the team was quick to make me feel at ease and reminded me that the super cars are marvelous but also drive like any other cars with 4 wheels and a steering wheel.

Scenic Rush is a drive from West Vancouver to Squamish on a very "scenic" Hwy 99 alternating between a red Ferrari F430, an orange Lamborghini, a grey Audi R8 and silver Nissan GT-R. Each car drives differently but have one thing in common: horsepower! The drive also includes a gondola ride to the top of the Chief mountain, a pitstop well worth it with amazing views of the area with good food or coffee to enjoy and relax before getting back in the cars.

The only negative about this experience is the end of the day when you have to say goodbye to your favourite luxury car...I've always dreamed to drive some of those cars and thought I would have to win the lottery in order to do so but thanks to Scenic Rush, the experience was made possible without the winning lotto numbers!

Reviewed September 29, 2014 via mobile

If this doesn't make the (TOP 10)..! Things to do in Vancouver ..... I'll eat my shorts.....;)...! Amazing...