Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Stanley Park & Downtown Vancouver Bike Tour - Morning

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Vancouver Bike Tours
More Info
More Info
All reviews tour guide jeremy helmets art knowledge humour culture
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2024

Thanks Jeremy, great trip with the family. Initially thought we would just rent bikes ourselves but so glad we took your tour, learnt so much more. Super flexible, perfect amount of time.

Date of experience: April 2024
Reviewed October 24, 2023

We had the best time on this bike tour! Jeremy is super knowledgeable and we got to see a TON of the city - it covers a lot of ground at a manageable pace with plenty of time for photo stops. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed October 22, 2023 via mobile

I’m so glad my Aunty recommended Jeremy’s tours to me, it was a brilliant way to end my 6 weeks in Canada. I did the towers and totems morning bike tour, I wasn’t sure what to expect as I hadn’t ridden a bike in a while, but the tour was so smooth with beautiful scenery all around. Jeremy goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is well informed with fun facts & gets the most of out exploring Vancouver. I would recommend this way of exploring the city to everyone, you see it in a totally different way, thank you Jeremy 🤩

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed October 4, 2023

This was a wonderful experience and a highlight of my trip to Vancouver. Jeremy was kind, pleasant, informative and an accommodating tour guide. I highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed September 29, 2023

We met at the bike shop and Jeremy sized the bikes perfectly for us. With helmets included, we started on our way. The sights in the city core were great - lots of history and recommendations for returning to the area for activities and restaurants. Then onto the waterfront; unfortunately, some of it was cordoned off for a private function, but we did see the sculpture of the whale. Then on to Stanley Park and the seawall. What a wonderful ride! We stopped to see the totem poles (and use washrooms), the view of Vancouver and the Lions Gate Bridge. Then, we went INTO Stanley Park to a beautiful creek and pond area with magnificent trees - excellent photo ops here. We continued back out to the seawall again, along English Bay for more fabulous photo ops.
All the while, Jeremy provided insight and history of the area and specific nice-to-know information. The pace was very easy to keep up with and Jeremy ensured we were all comfortable with the bikes and the pace.

This was a perfect way to see a large area in a reasonable time, with a very knowledgeable guide! Don't miss this opportunity!!

Date of experience: September 2023