“Great specials”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gastown
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We had the stuffed mushroom special and the warm salad special and both were fantastic. The staff had great drink recommendations and the atmosphere is hip and modern but not pretentious. Great date night locale!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Second time there and sat at the bar both times. Turns out, it’s the best option anyway!
I left the bartender in charge of my order and was not disappointed. Each time I was ready for a new beverage, I was awarded with a new, flavourful beer and I loved them all. I asked for suggestions on the food menu and once again, let him decide. He served me up a veggie burger with cheese and bacon and goodness. I think this bartender is borderline genius!!!
While the items I had were definitely worth the visit, the service received was some of the best in the city. Thoroughly enjoyed and will definitely be back!

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Recommended by our concierge as good for craft beers, and completely exceeded our expectations. I counted 51 craft beers and two ciders on the menu; the staff are incredibly knowledgeable and we were given a tutored guide to what to taste. Amazingly knowledgeable and helpful staff.
The place has a lovely hipster vibe and gets packed early evening with crowds of couples and groups of friends enjoying great sharing plates and burgers. We had the former and it was really good and went well with the beers.
If you look craft beers this is the best place I have ever been, and I have visited a good few in the UK.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

A (young) Vancouver resident recommended this place. We went early evening, before the crowds. I'm not a fan of Canadian craft beer -- too strong, too heavily hopped -- but if you want to sample it this is the place to come: the range of impressive if bewildering. Plus decent food and agreeable ambience. And you can watch the freight trains shunting right outside the back window.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

I ended up discovering one of my favorite beers here. It's a bit out of the way but is a good space. Service was average, friendly but not overly notable. The menu wasn't my favorite, we ordered some mushrooms but nothing to exciting. Probably just best to have drinks.