“So tasty and fun!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

We snagged a couple seats at the large shared bamboo table and enjoyed ourselves. Tan tan noodles are a must! Kobi beef bbq'ed on your own hot rock and ginormous tempura prawns. We'll definitely go again! Yum.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

Busy little spot and tight.For me the service was perfect.friendly,helpful and efficient.
The food was stellar and lots of variety with a daily feature sheet which I enjoyed.
Pricing was fair,ambience was good
I would return often if I lived in the area

Reviewed April 17, 2018

As I saw good recommendations in here I decided to try the always busy Kingyo restaurant! I had to wait 20 minutes and then I could appreciate the Fresh Sashimi Salad (very good), the Scallop Sashimi (just ok), Sockeye Salmon Carpaccio (very good) and Kingyo Negitoro Sushi (great). The staff was a littlle bit overwhelmed, I would suggest to hire more staff... The prices are higher the average for a japanese restaurant.

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time. And the service was very attentive ... we were sitting at the long bar. Appetizers were great. I had the beef rib ... which was recommended on the menu for 1st timers and was expensive ... but WOW was it delicious. My partner got the black cod and it was delucate and flavorful.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

There were no tables available so we sat at the central bar which turned out to be a great deal of fun. Food and service very classy. Had a great evening out!