“Hiden gem with great food at good value”
Review of Double Dd Pizza

Double Dd Pizza
Ranked #670 of 4,119 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Kitsilano
Reviewed January 24, 2018

Had driven by this place on several occasions and was looking for a reasonably priced Greek restaurant. While we were there on a Monday night there was lots of empty seats in the place. We were greeted and seated immediately and you could feel a family atmosphere within the place. Ordered a pitcher of beer, saganaki (Greek cheese) - absolutely delicious, Greek salad, (good with large portion for a small), and large everything on it pizza which was just as I like it, great crust not too thin and not overdone with plenty of toppings and a ton of cheese with a bit of crust. The was plenty of leftover for lunch the next day! The total came to $58.51 with tax included. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone including children who are loking for a menu with variety and a good price with good food.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Joined my husband and friend on their weekly night out of which Double Dd is a regular. Really friendly service, great value food and such a comfortable space. The Spinach pie was really good and the portions are great for the big eater or those of us who love leftovers for lunch or dinner the next day. Great neighbourhood eatery.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I love the service here and I love the food ... one thing that I do not like is that they charge people extra for Greek Salad ... its a Greek restaurant so as far as my thinking goes Greek salad should be priced appropriately within the price of the meal instead of us being charged extra if we want it with our meal. It always leave me feeling annoyed. Any other Greek restaurant has Greek salad as part of our Greek meal and the price is part of the meal. No extra charges. So change this and I am a happy camper.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

We ordered a takeaway pizza from here and it was very good.

They were deep pan pizzas so extremely filling with lots of topping.

The garlic bread was 1 quite large hunk of bread and not the same as the UK.

Good pizza at a fair price.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Since arriving in Vancouver we have had 2 meals from here & we are never disappointed.
Top service & extremely well presented food. Pizza, Pasta, Salads & Souvalaka yummy.