“Fresh Homemade Pizza”

Pugi's Pizza
Ranked #2,437 of 3,914 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I were driving to Whistler and we stopped in Horseshoe Bay to see the ferry terminal. We had a slice at Pugi’s. You can tell right away that the dough is made in store. The toppings are great and the cheese is milk based and not oil. Price is a bit high but expected in West Vancouver. Great place I would go back and recommend others go if they like pizza.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

5. Service: Order either Pizza already done or your own selection 7/10
6. Presentation: Two precooked thin crust slices is all you need 8.5/10
7. Freshness: Pre-cooked was warm enough, just cooked was HOT 8.5/10
8. Palate: One of the best Pizza’s EVER.! 9/10
9. Intangibles: Patio if you like, cooler with a very good selection of drinks, ETOH too 8.5/10
10. Value: Good value for excellent pizza. Take out was their specialty 8.5/10
TOTAL: 74/100

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Pudgies is my go to place for pizza and pasta when I am in the area. West Vancouver, Horseshoe Bay, is a delightful little place to see. The vegetarian pizza is my favourite. My son enjoys the spaghetti and everything is delicious. Prepared by Giovanni with a smile. Consistent quality.

Reviewed 8 March 2015

Pudgies Pizza serves the best pizza in Horseshoe Bay at very reasonable prices. As some other reviewers have stated, don't be put off by the humble appearance of this pizzeria: the quality of the pizza is outstanding. Perfect when you're behind the eight ball and need to get the kids dinner quick!

Reviewed 21 September 2014

The pepperoni was great. The italian sausage not so much (but it could be that I was spoiled by the great pepperoni).