“Rosemary Gravy poutine!”

Ranked #31 of 1,235 Restaurants in Victoria
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Poutine is pretty great and comes in a large portion to share. If you're alone, hopefully you can eat a lot or take it home with you. My favourite burger is the truffle mushroom burger. There is a tendency to overcook hamburger meat in BC in general due to food safety issues I presume. I would like to have my burger meat with a just little bit of pink inside but that won't happen.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Heard lots of good things about their burgers, and had a decently good experience awhile back. However, on this occasion, things were a miss. The Seared Ahi Tuna burger was flat, lacked any real flavour cohesion and was simply disappointing. To boot, it had numerous hard bones in it, the like I've never had in Ahi Tuna before. To their credit, they discounted the burger without me asking, and the service was good. I'm willing to go back to give one of their many other burgers a try!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Go here to satisfy your craving for a great hamburgber in Victoria. Small, quiet with a very hardworking staff. (They go upstairs to get the food!)

1  Thank applegar
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Hands down one of the best hamburgers I've ever eaten. I got the Truffle Mushroom burger with mac & cheese sticks instead of fries. The whole burger itself, from the bun, to the patty, to all of the toppings were amazing. Usually I find myself disliking one or the other but everything matched up together perfectly. The Mac & Cheese sticks were much bigger than I expected (definitely not a complaint), and came out perfectly cooked, not even a little bit soggy, just crunchy and delicious. This restaurant is within walking distance of most things in downtown Victoria, but it's a bit off the regular path which was lovely. It's small and quiet so you can have a conversation with your group, and we were seated very quickly! I sincerely hope this place is still around next time I visit Victoria!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Interesting menu, really good burgers and side dishes, casual atmosphere without being too casual. Accessible - good location.