“Casual Friday Visit”

Ranked #40 of 1,279 Restaurants in Victoria
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 3, 2017

20 min wait for one of the best burgers I have ate in a long time. Location is small and intimate. service was fast and courteous with drinks coming in time. Selection was from pop to beer to nice quality wines. Food took about 15 minutes and this is with a packed restaurant. I believe the time was only to make an exceptional meal. The burger was juicy and one of the best I have had in the city. The onion rings were top quality. I tried the deep fried mac and cheese and was blown away with the taste. I highly recommend eating here as you will not be disappointing.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

I am not a huge burger fan but a few of my colleagues were going there so I joined them. I ordered the portobello mushroom burger. The others in my crew different burgers that I cannot remember but we all agreed that the sauce, the salads, and the fries were all delicious. It's a small place, may have trouble seating large parties. But it's really good!

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Be prepared to wait for a table or not get seated and once you eat here you will understand why!! There were 5 of us and we all ordered different items to try a little of everything and we were all pleased with everything! Great service, awesome vibe. If there weren’t so many restaurants to try in Vancouver I would come back here everyday!

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

We weren't sure what to expect at first, but we were happily surprised by the experience.
Their burger creations vary from tried-and-true bacon cheeseburgers to lamb, mutton and vegetarian. We had the lamb burger with goat cheese and the swine burger, featuring locally raised pork and the best emmental I've tasted in a long long time.
Top it off with some creative cocktails and a deep fried Mars bar for dessert and it makes for a delicious meal in a warm, friendly environment.
Would absolutely recommend making a stop in.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I loved this little restaurant in downtown Victoria. I recommend the pear/spinach salad! I was a bit shocked that the onion rings were hot/spicy! They accommodated by changing them for french fries. The service was friendly and efficient. The coffee was very good!