“Loud, Busy, Great Location”
Review of The Pink Bicycle

The Pink Bicycle
Ranked #36 of 1,257 Restaurants in Victoria
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

Have been a Pink Bicycle fan since opening. Am I disappointed because quality has deteriorated or because there’s more gourmet burger competition in Victoria? Bin 4 and Chucks Burger Bar have offered tastier alternatives lately. My opinion is bun must not be too thick or too firm, should be more burger and fixings than bun. This was not a tender bun I’d choose to eat untoasted as it was, not bad but not delectable and soft. Cold.
Wait in line for dinner or make a reservation for 6 or more only if you seat 6 pm or prior. Tuesday 6 pm we had reservation for 8 and walked past lineup even tho we arrived 15 min early. Nice.
Local Fat Tug beer is $11 so went on tap instead.
Tiny restaurant so you may be lining up outside.
Mushroom truffle burger meat was delicious and tender. Second bite was “am I gonna get thu this bread?”
Server was perfect, gracious when a crabby guest sent back meal saying it was cold.
She also explained (when asked) the fries weren’t at their prime because of the unavailability of Kennebuck potatoes in January.
Requesting dessert menu we were told they only had deep fried Mars Bars. Whoops.
Great location especially if going to an after dinner show. Lovely staff.
Sadly I’ll try something new next time. Perhaps kitchen staff are overworked?

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Good and intimate burger house.
Service is great!
Interesting burger variety and very tasty.
The lamb blue cheese burger very nice.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

Four of us have visited and each ordered different burger. I have tried all four of them and each was really tasty. It is very informal, easy going place with reasonably priced tasty burgers.

Reviewed December 20, 2017

We wanted to have a late lunch before going to the Butchart Gardens and selected this restaurant. The food was excellent as was the service. My girlfriend had a cheeseburger and a salad and I had a Mutton Burger, Caesar salad and fries. Everything was excellent and the prices were quite fair. Would definitely go again if we were in Victoria.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

We arrived just before 5pm on a Sat night. It became busy, with standing room only, as we ate. Such a popular restaurant -- for good reason! Service was quick. I had the mutton burger and my companion had the bison burger. Both were excellent --friendly service and fun casual atmosphere. Fries were good as well.