US$220
US$185
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)
US$243
US$213
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$160
US$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$271
US$216
US$198
US$186
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$229
US$206
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$162
US$114
US$106
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

The Fairmont Empress(Victoria)
US$321
US$310
  • Restaurant
1,702 results
All reviewscheese platetapas barveneto tapa loungego greencity hallboutique hotelfree coffee and pastryliquor store next doorheated floorsdowntown victoriastreet noisegreat boutiquehot breakfastwithin walking distancefront desk staffrestaurant downstairsdouglas street
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I was greeted at reception by someone who asked how my journey had been. He noted that I'd requested a room on the top floor and at the back of the hotel (which I'd read on trip advisor would be quiet), and that they'd accommodated that request. And it was very quiet! He gave me tickets for continental breakfast in their cafe, which I had been expecting, but also a very nice surprise--a ticket for a complimentary cheese plate from their tapas lounge. The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable, with a nice kitchenette and work station. I noticed that if I declined maid service, I would be given a $10 credit to spend in the tapas lounge. So a glass of wine, as well as a generous plate of cheese, crackers, nuts and dried cranberries, was on the house. All this for $85. What really made the experience special was not so much the lovely facilities and great value, but the fact that every member of staff took a moment to exchange pleasantries, from the inquiry about my journey to Victoria to the guy quickly serving me my breakfast to go so I could catch my ferry who asked if I was heading home, and where that was, and wished me a safe trip. Sadly, this personal touch is all too rare today, and I, for one, really appreciated it. It just made me write my first review. They deserve me taking the time. Well done and thank you.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank MeginToronto_12
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We usually stay at another hotel in Victoria but so glad we tried Rialto. Everything was fantastic. Service, room, the cafe, the location & Veneto tapas lounge. The staff were so friendly & went out of their way to offer assistance. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank davitdigstravel
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very nice boutique hotel in great location. Staff were very helpful and accomodating. The renovated room was very comfortable and nicely appointed. Breakfast was delicious and very reasonable. Restaurant was closed for private event the night we were there so didn't try for dinner. Would certainly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Nowanislander
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at the Hotel Rialto this last weekend while in Victoria and had an excellent stay. This hotel has just had an extensive remodel and they have done a good job. I also received vouchers for a welcome cheese plate at the restaurant and for breakfast. The room was lovely and very clean. It came with only a shower but that wasn't a problem for me. The food was excellent all weekend long. I would definitely return.

Room Tip: I hade a Double Queen
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank cpettem
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I am sorry to say that my stay at the Hotel Rialto was very fleeting. I was supposed to stay for 3 days but had to cut my trip short. So I was only able to indulge in the lovely surroundings and accommodations for one evening. Staff was extremely helpful immediately upon my arrival. Offering up vouchers redeemable for a quickie but yummy breakfast of a scone,muffin, or pastry every morning accompanied by coffee. Also vouchers for an awesome gym just a short walk away.

Accommodations themselves were very quaint,clean, and charming. A mix of modern and artisan decor in the rooms topped by opulent white marble and glass bathrooms.

Beds are unbelievably comfortable and quite pretty. A true boutique hotel in all of its elegance. Best of all this hotel is smack in the centre of downtown, close to local eateries, fast food joints, and a 2 min stroll away from the Mall. Unbeatable right? Did I mention the prices are INCREDIBLY reasonable and well worth the price for something attractive, clean, and beyond zen.

Great staff overall, very friendly, sincere, and willing to please.Enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: if your an elite booking.com member, upgrades for you!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo