Hotel Rialto
US$277
US$259
  • Restaurant
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)
US$211
US$197
US$246
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Carlton Plaza Hotel(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$161
Hotels.com
US$233
US$212
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Victoria Uptown(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$104
US$162
US$134
1,663 results
All reviewscheese platetapas barveneto tapa loungego greencity hallboutique hotelfree coffee and pastryheated floorsdowntown victoriastreet noisegreat boutiquehot breakfastwithin walking distancesmall hotelfront desk staffdouglas streetrestaurant downstairs
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Quiet little rooms, located right down town allowing easy access to just about everything. Very clean and great staff. Will def let others know about the great price for quality room. Fresh muffin next morning with rental

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Very nice small hotel. Very nice rooms. Windows are not sound proof. It didn't bother my partner, but I appreciated the ear plugs provided. Was 95% well cleaned. Did notice a few little problems. Like debris left under a side table. But I felt very comfortable there. And the staff was great.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2017

I had very little information about hotels overall in Victoria, B.C. Fortunately through a hotel site the reviews were good and the location perfect for my needs. Upon arrival the staff greeted me nicely, and they upgraded me to a nice large room facing inside courtyard because I requested a quiet room.

A rating of 4 is very high for me.

PROS:
- Welcoming staff
- Renovated boutique hotel
- Nice large and quiet corner room
- Large bathroom with heated floor tiles (very nice in winter)
- Included a small refrigerator, microwave oven, and a coffee maker
- Good size closet and dresser for clothes
- In-room robes, and umbrella available for use
- Offer discount if you waive maid service (for two night stay minimum)
- Veneto, is a very good restaurant and bar attached to hotel
- Complementary cup of coffee and one pastry in the morning, in their cafe
- Central location for old town, tourist areas, and doing business (this is a very small town)

CONS
- No view
- No food room service (you have to bring your own, or use their restaurant)
- The refrigerator in the room was a little noisy (although nothing to keep me awake)

Room Tip: Room # 302 is a large and quiet inside-facing corner room There is no view from this inside room.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed January 29, 2017

This is a wonderful, boutique hotel in the heart of Victoria. A completely renovated building with a great staff, good food and easy walking distance of the inner harbor, lots of restaurants, the Parliament buildings, BC museum and great shopping in the area.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter R
Reviewed January 25, 2017

The staff here are great - professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable, nothing is a problem and they go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. The location is ideal. While it's not on the waterfront, it's near enough to walk everywhere and there's a bus stop right out front, including the #75 to Butchart Gardens. Staff even know the timetables. One day we walked several blocks to Craigdarroch Castle and stumbled across Market on Yates supermarket which had ample fresh offerings which we took back to our room. We were impressed with the complementary cheese platter, hot beverage and pastries and enjoyed a drink in the wine bar. Our room was tastefully decorated and exceptionally clean, all new carpets, bedding etc. We had a double/double, while big enough for us, next time we would probably opt for a larger room with a kitchenette as we like to eat fresh and cook our own food when travelling. The only thing I would suggest is adding a couple of plates, bowls, spoons etc for the smaller rooms or a 'crockery / cutlery supplied on request', although I'm sure they would have been happily supplied if we'd asked. Thanks.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family