All reviews liquor store minute bus ride booking site room was clean front desk staff pots and pans mini kitchen coffee maker two double beds small kitchenette would stay again close to downtown walmart uptown lounge toaster dryer
Reviewed October 14, 2018

I am not sure if this is the same hotel brand that owned by the Red Lion corporation but if it is, I think they need to re-brand this particular hotel. It's best suited as a 1-star Knights Inn than a Red Lion hotel. The hotel was just dirty, run down, and life the title says, it's no where near the comfort of other Red Lion hotels I've stayed in the U.S. (e.g. Spokane, Salt Lake City, and others). Further, the professionalism--or lack thereof--of their front desk staff member was appalling. If that's the type of people they hire to represent their brand, then I'd reconsider staying at any Red Lion hotel in the future.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Our room was clean, and comfortable with a perfect bed including a very good pillow. The cupboards contained wine glasses, and more than adequate plates, bowls, and cutlery.
The cost includes a pass to the Nash gym which is walking distance from the hotel. If you value having a big room, maybe this isn't for you but if you value good attention to detail, this is the place. And it is in the medium price range that contains far inferior hotels to this one in Victoria.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Don. T
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We had a change of plans that required a a roll away bed in our room. When we checked in, we were promised a bed that never arrived. The staff member on the evening shift was happy to find one but we had to move it ourselves. It was missing wheels so the middle sank 5 inches lower than the ends when opened. My son slept on the mattress on the floor instead. Promises of a replacement for the second night were entirely ignored. On the third night the original bed was brought back to our room. Another night sleeping on the floor. Clearly customer comfort is not a priority. Although we did not need a 5 star hotel, we did expect reasonable service with modern amenities. Each of the five staff we spoke with smiled cheerfully and promised to deliver but not one of them did. So if you stay here be weary of promised service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a room with a kitchenette and everything is modern, clean, and pretty. The entire motel is well kept. (But avoid the Chinese restaurant downstairs!)

Front desk staff is friendly and helpful. Nice pool too. The motel is centrally located and within walking distance of a food tour that we took.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Over crowded room with flat pillows, no real bedding-just very short blanket and sheets, no bed covering. Room was not cleaned well, beverage ring on desk, garbage on rug, and human hair on the bathroom floor. Doors very thin so you can hear everything in the hallway. Slow, small elevator. Not enough parking at motel so we had to park in a back lot. I could not want to leave so I could turn on the heat on my car seats to get rid of my back ache.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family