The Royal Scot has been in Victoria for as long as I can remember. It is a block from Parliament and the water front, and about 10 minutes walk from the cruise ship terminal. The rooms are clean and comfortable. There is no AC but they do provide fans if it gets a tad warm in the room which of course would only be in the summer months. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating, I had the opportunity to use the restaurant for breakfast and dinner and had no complaints about the service or food, it was always hot and good. The next time I visit Victoria I will probably use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria