As a single female, I did not like this place. There were homeless men cat calling me in the parking lot. I figured my car would be broken into so I took everything, everything, out of it (it wasn't thankfully). The room was gross. Smelled like cigarettes which matched with the cigarette holes in the bed spread. It was loud. When my alarm went off at 3:30am, I was happy. There were holes in the walls, in the furniture. It was over all just kind of creepy. If you are a tough guy, stay here. If you are a woman travelling alone, keep going. There are better places to stay. Just read my other reviews.
Property: Island Travel InnAddress: 1850 Douglas St, Victoria, British Columbia V8T 4K6, Canada (Formerly Traveller's Inn Downtown)
Region: Canada > British Columbia > Vancouver Island > Victoria Capital Regional District > Victoria > Downtown
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #48 of 52 Hotels in Victoria
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:2 star — Island Travel Inn 2*
Number of rooms: 78
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown Victoria location features 78 rooms. Free high-speed internet access in lobby, free parking. King size beds, air-conditioning, working desks and in-room coffee/tea. Jacuzzi suites are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traveller`s Inn Downtown Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Downtown
- Travellers Hotel Victoria