Hotel Rialto(Victoria)
US$163
  • Restaurant
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)
US$242
US$212
US$219
US$184
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$216
The Fairmont Empress(Victoria)
US$458
US$309
US$226
US$186
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$114
US$106
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$228
US$206
US$162
Travelocity
US$160
US$101
Travelocity
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

All reviewsgovernment streetwood burning fireplacewindow boxesgreat locationflower boxesgarrick's headbastion squareheart of downtownbed was comfortablejetted tubcharming hotelan older buildingold world charmwithin walking distancecoffee makerstreet noisefew blocks
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The location is great. Pictures on the Expedia are beautiful. As soon as I opened the front doors, I immediately felt disappointed. Even the front doors have some problems. The air inside was not fresh. Sofas were very old. There was BAD ODOUR inside the room. The shower room looked ugly. You wouldn't walk in without a pair of sandals. My room was on the 1st floor. Going out from the window is ground level. You could go in/out. Possible of easily breaking in the window, just a thin layer of glass. The curtain does not big enough, people from outside can see inside of the room in the night, because it is ground level outside .................. NEVER book this hotel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tony G, Manager at Bedford Regency Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Hello!

Thank you for your response, we are sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay. I'm curious about your comment regarding the ground floor rooms...as at the moment there are no rooms on our hotel that are on the ground floor, or are accessible from the street. My guess would be that you had a room with an inner courtyard view, in which case there is a roof and skylight outside the window, one and a half stories up from the street. In any case, we will take your safety concerns into consideration. Thanks again!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Rates are low, location is superb. Rooms are tired (our bedding was totally frayed, but the mattress and pillows were good). The place has a San Francisco vibe to it, complete with noise from gulls, ships and float planes. Lots of good restaurants within 10 minutes' walk - or less. Offsite parking is relatively close, and feels secure. Lobby and elevator are well worn. Good staff at the desk and in the rooms. Don't expect grandeur from the place, but rather an economical room in a location you coudn't imagine possible at this price point.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing onto Government Street. There are nightclubs and restaurants issuing noise which might interfere with your sleep.
Reviewed March 29, 2018

We loved our room with a fireplace and jacuzzi tub! It was clean and a great central location downtown. I would definitely go back. My only complaint was noisy people yelling down the street, but you can’t do much about that.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable room, in an excellent location. This is an old hotel, so the rooms may be oddly shaped, and the furnishings may be old, but the bed was comfortable and there was plenty of hot water. I got a very good rate, and all I did was sleep several nights and shower each morning, so all-together it was completely practical. There is a pub on either side of the hotel, which is both convenient and potentially noisy, but my room was completely quiet.

Room Tip: I couldn't figure out how to turn the heat down in my room, so I just opened the windows for some fresh air, which was great. I might have asked for assistance if I were spending more time in the room, but because I was hardly there at all I didn't bother.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2018

We had a lovely stay here, the location cannot be beat! It was also very clean, with lots of nice facilities and very helpful staff. The only downside was the mattress was quite hard and uncomfortable.