Hotel Rialto(Victoria)
US$163
  • Restaurant
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)
US$242
US$212
US$219
US$184
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$226
US$186
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

The Fairmont Empress(Victoria)
US$216
US$160
US$101
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$114
US$106
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

2,992 results
All reviewscorner roomturn down servicecontinental breakfastgreat boutiquevalet parkinggas fireplacedowntown victoriaperfect locationwithin walking distancelovely hotelsmall hotelvalet serviceparliament buildingbeautiful roomgovernment streetwonderful staytop floor
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I had a business trip, which placed me in Victoria for an overnight stay. I loved it! The hotel was great! One of the best I have ever stayed in. And IT Was the little things that they did that impressed me. The rooms were spacious and comfy. Roomservice was quick and reasonalbey priced. the bath and shower were awesome. The other little items like mending kit, shoe shine and lotion were nice additions. I save all hotel and give them to the women's shelters, so I am sure someone it the shelter was very happy to get these nice items. I would recommend everyone stay at this hotel. You are treated well. There were two things that I had asked to get corrected, one was my lotion was hald gone ( I guess the maid missed replacing this one) they had someone within 5 minutes bring me a replacement and more. Also my bill had valet charge in error, one email and it was fixed and an apology with it. I really like this hotel for the location, price (100), nice furniture, beds, pillow galore, great sleep. Hopefully I will get to visit Victoria again, and this is definately where I will be staying. Thank You!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank sandyrodge
MagnoliaHotelGM, General Manager at Magnolia Hotel And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2011

Thanks for the kind feedback about your stay Sandy!

We're thrilled that you had such a lovely visit, and appreciated all of those little touches we strive for at The Magnolia Hotel & Spa.

Thanks for your comments about donations to shelters. You'll be pleased to know that the hotel similarly donates a number of items to local shelters including linens and amenities.

We hope to welcome you back soon,

Best Wishes,

The Magnolia Hotel & Spa

Reviewed December 18, 2011

I had always been interested in this lovely little hotel and when my husband and I had the opportunity to stay for the weekend we jumped at it. From the minute we arrived until the minute we left we were impressed. The staff was so professional and friendly and even remembered our names! The room was lovely with a beuatiful view of the inner harbour and the Parliament buildings to the side. The bed was very comfy and the bathtub was a treat! The hotel was quite busy but we never heard a noise in our room from other visitors.The continental breakfast was the best we have ever encountered and we have seen alot of breakfasts!! We had dinner at Prime, the restaurant attached to the hotel and had the same experience there. Amazing staff and the food was excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Room Tip: we stayed in 704 and it was very nice
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank janiecuz
Reviewed December 14, 2011

We stayed at this property just for one night. I could have stayed forever. At check in there was a table of Christmas cookies and hot apple cider. We had a car with us - and parking for the night was around $20 for valet service. The front desk fellow levelled with us and told us that if we were only there until morning then street parking would likely work for us - free until 9:30 am!
Our room was lovely, complete with turn down service, and lovely local chocolates. Free bottled water - and free coffee service. Comfy robes and slippers were provided and then... one of my favourite things; Aveda bath product!

The bathroom had a shower stall separate from the very comfortable bathtub.

In the morning we took advantage of the free continental breakfast which was amazing. I have received less at other hotel buffets and paid $20+ for it. Nice selection of baked goods, fruits, cheeses, and cold cuts. There was also yogurt and cereal. Nevermind the waffles, which the staff offered to make to order for us if we so desired.

As for the location it couldn't be any better. The hotel is in the heart of downtown and steps from the harbour.

I can't say enough good things about this amazing hotel. I would stay again in a minute.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JenandDani
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Had a little trouble checking in when we found out upon arrival that there was an extra charge of $30/night for a second guest. After a lengthy discussion at the front desk, we resolved the issue. Frustrating start. A call later from the hotel manager resolved the situation to our satisfaction. Very nice, comfortable rooms. Great location. Enjoyed the continental breakfast very much.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
MagnoliaHotelGM, General Manager at Magnolia Hotel And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2011

Thanks for the kind feedback OttawaHope,

I'm glad we were able to move past the confusion at check in and you enjoyed your visit. Thank you also for taking my call following your stay to ensure we resolved any disatisfaction from your stay, and will have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed December 8, 2011

I can't say enough good things about my stay. This is how a hotel should be, this is the true definition of hospitality and customer service. The rooms are spacious and spotless. The bathroom featured a tub and a seperate shower. The loby and decor is elegant, but not stuffy. The hotel staff is very courteous, efficient and helpful. The continental breakfast was the best I've had in a long time (made to order waffles are always nice!). This is my new preferred place to stay in Victoria.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Darren G

Darren,
Thank you so much for the amazing feedback following your stay.
We're all thrilled by such kind words and that you had such a wonderful stay!

We look forward to welcoming you back again with us.
I have forwarded my contact information as well.
Please contact me anytime I can be of personal assistance.

Best Regards,