Magnolia Hotel And Spa
US$370
US$286
  • Pool
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)
US$288
US$191
US$233
US$210
US$159
Accent Inn Victoria(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$150
2,963 results
All reviewscorner roomturn down servicecontinental breakfastgreat boutiquevalet parkinggas fireplacedowntown victoriaperfect locationwithin walking distancelovely hotelsmall hotelvalet servicegovernment streetparliament buildingbeautiful roomwonderful staytop floor
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

From the moment we walked in the door we received a friendly welcome and the staff were so helpful. Our room was quite spacious for a hotel room with a massive bed. The bathroom with bath and shower was modern, clean and nicely renovated. From our room we could see a bit of the harbour and even snow on the mountains in the distance. The hotel is in a great location. Would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
MagnoliaHotelGM, General Manager at Magnolia Hotel And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2017

Dear Cathy,

Thank you for your business and your kind feedback.
So nice to hear you enjoyed your stay so much and found us lovely with helpful service.

I hope we have the pleasure to welcome you back again,

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

This is a wonderful boutique hotel. Great service, beautiful rooms. Lots of little extras that make a hotel stay more pleasant like Nespresso machines in the rooms, phone chargers, razors, makeup removers etc. Very comfortable bed. And the restaurant is top quality. All this for a very reasonable price. I only booked here because the Empress was full but I will stay here from now on!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nicola L

Dear Nicola,

Thank you for the lovely feedback. I am so pleased that you found your way to Magnolia and that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back.

It was lovely to read that you enjoyed the service, the rooms, and our little touches like in room Nespresso made an impact on your visit.

If I can be of personal service in any way, please let me know

Reviewed February 10, 2017

This is my third time staying at Magnolia during a business trip. Staff service is always excellent. while the Restaurant and Bar need an upgrade, the food is still delicious! The staff during dinner were attentive, polite and knowledgeable about the menu. Breakfast was a stark contrast - the server at breakfast seemed overwhelmed and unfamiliar with the menu even though there was only a few customers.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear AdvisorHD,

Thank you for the kind words about your stay.
It was our pleasure to welcome you and I appreciate the feedback.

We will certainly work with our team on the constructive feedback you provided.
We aspire to provide an exceptional boutique hotel experience in every way, and I am so pleased that you enjoyed a number of elements of your visit.

If I can be of personal service in booking your next stay, please let me know.

Reviewed February 8, 2017

I enjoyed my stay in a fabulous corner room with lovely view of the legislature. All my needs were attended to as a guest of the hotel. The only complaint lies with the contracted restaurant which had a pitiful continental breakfast with a serving of surly on the side.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank AnEducatedAdventurer
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Beautiful little boutique hotel situated in the midst of downtown Victoria. Easy walking access to dozens of restaurants, pubs and other entertainment venues. Parking is a little expensive but service is incomparable.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple