5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$187
Hotels.comUS$185
Trip.comUS$195
Orbitz.comUS$185
CheapTicketsUS$185
HurbUS$201
3,703 results
All reviews nespresso machine corner room turn down service continental breakfast great boutique gas fireplace downtown victoria valet parking perfect location within walking distance beautiful hotel little touches valet service parliament building government street beautiful room wonderful stay
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our time here. The staff is always willing to help. It has a great location, facilities. There’s always good coffee or tea which is appreciated to deal with the cold whether and rain.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

My husband had stayed here a couple of times but over 10 years ago. The room was beautiful and they had some of my favourite brand for amenities-L’Occitane. The restaurant, unfortunately, was under renovations so we did not get to try it.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2018

My spouse and I stayed here for a long weekend from Calgary and thoroughly enjoyed this hotel. The rooms were very clean and well appointed. The best part was the location and proximity to many great restaurants and tourist activities. We rarely had to walk more than 5-10 minutes to get to where we were going. Would definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarabeth A
Reviewed March 23, 2018

A beautiful hotel with wonderful harbor views. The staff is highly attentive and the rooms are elegantly appointed. There is great attention to detail, and the rooms are wonderfully appointed. I look forward to my next trip to Victoria.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 22, 2018

From the moment I walked in I knew that I would love this hotel. The sitting area on the first floor is open and welcoming. The front desk staff is helpful and pleasant. But the room is phenomenal. It is large with a fireplace. There is NOTHING lacking. The amenities are made by L'Occitane and there is a Nespresso machine with actual milk available. The bathroom is huge and the bed is ultra comfortable.
It is a little more pricey than other hotels, but it is well worth it. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will absolutely be back !!

1  Thank Laurie Z