Chic and well appointed , we enjoyed the city location as well as the value and amenities of this hotal. Professional and friendly staff , pleasant spacious lobby designed with well balanced eco and beauty .Lovely suite including (2) flat screenTV's, (2) fireplaces , kitchen , deck , comfy furnature - very pleasant . Roof top gardens . Security consicious requiring room card scans to access guest levels by elevator - yet relaxed atmospher enhensed by water features , green areas , emense fire in lobby , art works - loved it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parkside Hotel & Spa features some of the largest guest rooms in Victoria. Convenient located two blocks from the world famous Inner Harbour, Tourism Victoria Visitor Centre and the Victoria Conference Centre, The Parkside Hotel & Spa is the ideal choice whether you're traveling on business or pleasure. The Parkside's spacious one and two bedroom suites feature kitchenettes or full kitchens, separate living/dining areas, and bedrooms. All suites have furnished balconies and operable windows. Enjoy LCD TV's in bedrooms and living areas, electric fireplaces to create cozy ambiance and heated limestone tile bathroom floors. Enjoy local flavours, ingredients and produce at Tre Fantastico - the on-site cafe, a local favourite, with seating spilling out onto the Humboldt Valley streetscape. Complimentary wifi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Otel, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Parkside Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Victoria Resort And Spa
- Parkside Victoria Hotel Victoria