Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$213
US$233
US$205
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

US$289
US$125
US$122
US$214
  • Pool
All reviewsnational car rentalroom was cleannight on the townbus routesclose to downtownno elevatorshort staystayed here for two nightsthe staff was friendly and helpfula great place to stayeasy accesswalking distanceenjoyed our stayconvenient locationlobbylinensbc
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Rooms in the upper floors have new beds and have good space.
Those in the lower floor are not the case.

There is no restaurant bit several arround the motel.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We were worried at first when we found that this place we had booked online with one of the lowest prices in town was over 20 blocks from the city. It was a moderate hike on a Saturday evening into a lower end of town but it seemed safe enough. We arrived to find an older property but with new signs and name. The agent at checkin was helpful and friendly and we were happy to find we were put on the top floor since the night before at a different hotel we spent a sleepless night due to thin ceilings above us.
We found our room to be very quiet all night long. We didn't hear a thing. The mattresses and TV were new. The bathroom and AC need to be updated as well. The AC functioned but was weak, probably low on coolant. It served our purpose but would be willing to pay a little more to be closer into the city at a slightly nicer place.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lee V
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I stayed for 12 days and found it to be excellent value. It is very quiet, very clean and very inexpensive. I will definately stay here again when in Victoria.

3  Thank cory235
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My experiance was made very comforting and enjoyable by the staff at the Arbutus Inn
They were very attentive and made sure i was most comfortable and satified with my room .
i had a realy good rest , the beds were super comfy
thanks again
Tony Johnson

1  Thank RohanJohnson
Reviewed July 17, 2011

I had a great sleep - it was clean, quiet and had wonderful bedding (comfortable bed and duvets). The staff was extremely helpful and the advice I got was helpful in finding an apartment for my son while he is at university. I will definitely stay again when I come back!

Room Tip: I asked for a newly painted room.