The room was really nice and clean. We had a full kitchen which worked out since we were bringing food for our camping trip, so we were able to use the freezer and fridge to keep our food good. The washroom was clean. Internet access in the room. It appears each room has there own internet box. No issues with it. Parking is across the street in a lot. We got a 10% off discount at the restaurant in the hotel, which we used for breakfast. Location is OK, about 30min walk down to the Empress Hotel, which was good for use since we had been driving a lot. The hotel has a pool which was busy and had a bar as well. Very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New upgraded hotel walking distance to Save on Foods Memorial Center and Downtown Victoria. Hotel features 84 Guest with Free Wifi, Free Guest Services Computer, Free Parking. Featuring the only Licensed Poolside garden Deck in Victoria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capital City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel City Center