All reviews white spot front desk outdoor pool older hotel the main tourist area an excellent place to stay would stay here again small kitchenette rooms are clean close to downtown walk into town bus stop budget hotel comfortable bed the room was nice light sleeper housekeeping staff
Reviewed May 20, 2018

Capital City Center provided a great location that allowed us to park our vehicle and wander the beautiful city of Victoria. The rates were very reasonable and staff very accommodating to our needs. Enjoyed the food served in the restaurant.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank tlt726
Reviewed May 17, 2018

We rode the Lochside Trail both ways, and stayed one night.
It was clean and quiet, great shower pressure.
The staff were unfailingly super nice.
Rooms are not large but who cares? Mattress was great.
It’s out of the inner loop but it’s an easy walk everywhere.

Try Fuego for outstanding breakfast.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank CamTraviss
Reviewed May 7, 2018

While the general location in downtown is okay, I was rather disappointed with this hotel. First, when I walked up to the second floor, there was an immediate smell of mold and mildew, which unfortunately intensified when I opened the door to my room despite the obvious attempt to cover up the smell with air freshener. Upon check-in, I was given an "upgrade" but I don't know from what, as the room was quite small, the bed rock hard, and the furniture mismatched. Despite some upgrades in the room, it seems like the hotel ran out of money and only did a partial upgrade.

Despite the friendly staff and reasonable price, I would probably spend a little more and stay somewhere else next time when visiting Victoria.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Yale_Alum
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night and it was clean and comfortable. We had a large corner room that was updated with a full kitchen and coffeemaker. Ironing board and iron and nice bathroom amenities. Not fancy but friendly staff and excellent downtown location. We had 2 double beds and large flatscreen TV. Free wifi and 10% discount on a large delicious homemade breakfast. The bar has a decent beer and wine list and Sean the bartender was personable to all of the patrons.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lauraine P
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a comfortable and handy place to stay for an event at Save On Memorial Arena then this works great with a walk of less than 5 minutes.
The price had me concerned that it might be a dive but was happy with the establishment. Only issue is if you are a light sleeper you might want ear plugs or better yet, extra cocktails.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple