“Great Breakfast Place!”
Review of Jam Cafe

Jam Cafe
Ranked #1 of 93 Coffee & Tea in Victoria
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Newly opened breakfast and lunch restaurant in Victoria, B.C.
Reviewed 30 November 2012

what a great place for breakfast in Victoria. Great funky decor; good service and fantastic food. You can tell it's great restaurant by the line outside. We went at opening time @ 8:00 on Sunday to avoid the line - by 9:00 am line was forming. Some unusual dishes - How about Red Velvet pancakes! I had green eggs and ham! - good size portions and very flavorful. There was spinach and goat cheese mixed in with my eggs. My wife had one of their eggs benedict choices. Would be good place for family as well as children would enjoy some of their choices.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

After a 5am flight arriving in to Victoria at 8:00 am we were hungry and desperately in need of coffee!

My brother had recently eaten there and sent me mouth watering pics that had me daydreaming the whole flight.

The place was PACKED at 9am. Always a good sign! We sat at the counter and the server was friendly and smiling and brought us excellent coffee immediately. We had breakfast appetizers (there was a FIRST!) of yummy donut holes and a cream cheese or sour cream dip. Husband ordered Pulled Pork Maple Pancakes, Brother and I had Chorizo Benedict. The portions are HUGE and the food was sooooo GOOD! Also - there was no noticeable wait on the food despite every table being filled and a line up at the door.

So overall Jam Cafe is too great a place to miss. Check it out!!

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We've been to Jam about 5 times now. The whole family likes it but since I don't eat meat there are limited options on the menu so I tend to order "sides". Jam has some great attributes (good food, pleasant service, nice decor) so I will no doubt return but one or two more menu choices that wouldn't require a special request to "leave off the meat" would be appreciated...please and thank you.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

Our son took us to this Cafe this September. The Food is utterly delicious. Would definitely go back there again. We had the delicious Angry Chicken meal (boiled egg in the center of a meatloaf) - excellent flavour. The waitress was wonderful and the atmosphere laid back and friendly. Wonderful Cafe. I can't comment on reservations, etc. as we were only visiting for a short time.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

We went there to have pancakes for breakfast and we couldn't have asked for anything better: the pancakes were so tasty and the coffee was so good, it made an ideal start to our day. The place itself is very nice and the girls are cool and friendly. Definitely recommended if you're looking for genuine pancakes!