Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Yum yum

My 10 yr old granddaughter quite enjoyed it. We spent an hour in there & she bought herself a... read more

Reviewed March 21, 2019
JackK5225
Oh Sugar. Their specialty is... sugar.

Do you like sugar? Studies show the average North American consumes 1.5 times their body weight in... read more

Reviewed January 23, 2017

from US$113.58
from US$165.47
from US$80.52
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

I will never enter this store again! A candy store that it's not kid friendly. My 10 year old daughter picked up a bad of prepackaged candy and was firmly told "not to touch the bags of candy" I was a little taken aback by this and then started looking around and saw little signs of rules about touching items. I can understand open food items, but packaged food? How can I read the ingredients?

2  Thank MudMedic
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We walked past this shop one evening after they were closed and the window display was so impressive that we made a point of going back the next day. We couldn't believe how many different kinds of candy they had from all over the world. Mostly packaged candy but they do make some yummy fudge. And the prices seemed very reasonable. I picked up a couple of chocolate bars from Poland for $2.50 each and a several other odds and ends that I'd never seen before. Many I had never seen before. I wish I could order online but it's probably a good thing that I can't since I don't want to gain 10#. Make sure you go upstairs and downstairs to see it all. The lady working there is super nice and friendly if you have any questions. I don't know how she stays so thin!

Date of experience: October 2013
3  Thank Virtio
Reviewed September 7, 2013

If you're in Victoria you MUST visit "Oh Sugar" candy store. Traditional candies from around the world, and the best fudge on the planet!

Date of experience: July 2013
1  Thank Bob J
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

What a fun place to browse. Sugar overload just viewing all the variety. The owner is very nice and was very conversational as we browsed the store. Great place to stop by for sweets or just a walk down memory lane. You can find just about anything you can think of in here, check it out you won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: May 2013
2  Thank Thaiguy2
Reviewed January 2, 2013

A great hole in the wall to grab a souvenir for the kids. It was fun to see such a variety of candies from around the world. We enjoyed some Polish chocolates with liquer in them.

Date of experience: December 2012