Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Yum yum

My 10 yr old granddaughter quite enjoyed it. We spent an hour in there & she bought herself a... read more

Reviewed March 21, 2019
JackK5225
Oh Sugar. Their specialty is... sugar.

Do you like sugar? Studies show the average North American consumes 1.5 times their body weight in... read more

Reviewed January 23, 2017

from US$168.88
from US$17.38
from US$140.29
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2014

Start your visit here to get the flavor and finish your visit here to bring some home.
So nice to have an adult oriented Candy store where I dont have to worry about multitudes before me mauling my purchase. No bulk bins! All very high end high quality sweets from places over the world I have never heard of but now want to visit.
As the staff visited with me offering assistance not pushing sales I got a mini tour of what must have been @ least 30 countries over the planet.
it is like a candy holiday all over the world.

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank clearmyspace
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I live here in Victoria BC and didn't know about this I will call Heaven. I went in the shop today and spent an hour in there. I was like a kid in there.The owner greeted me at the door and we had a super chat about the candy in the store that as kids we used to buy. They have a huge selection and a lot of sweets from around the world. I went in to buy a few things but walked out with $40.00 worth of loot! I'm going back on Sat.with my granddaughter! Very friendly owner and she explains where the sweets come from! Definitely a great sweet shop and will most pass the word along!

Date of experience: May 2014
4  Thank Jane T
Reviewed November 2, 2013

we visit this store pretty well every saturday
the girls are so friendly and usually feed us samples
we lived in Germany for a few years and go in for our milka fix
great selection of products

Date of experience: October 2013
2  Thank uncle d
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

I will never enter this store again! A candy store that it's not kid friendly. My 10 year old daughter picked up a bad of prepackaged candy and was firmly told "not to touch the bags of candy" I was a little taken aback by this and then started looking around and saw little signs of rules about touching items. I can understand open food items, but packaged food? How can I read the ingredients?

2  Thank MudMedic
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We walked past this shop one evening after they were closed and the window display was so impressive that we made a point of going back the next day. We couldn't believe how many different kinds of candy they had from all over the world. Mostly packaged candy but they do make some yummy fudge. And the prices seemed very reasonable. I picked up a couple of chocolate bars from Poland for $2.50 each and a several other odds and ends that I'd never seen before. Many I had never seen before. I wish I could order online but it's probably a good thing that I can't since I don't want to gain 10#. Make sure you go upstairs and downstairs to see it all. The lady working there is super nice and friendly if you have any questions. I don't know how she stays so thin!

Date of experience: October 2013