“Cook and Pan is NO MORE! Being replaced with a Barb 0 que joint.”

Cook & Pan Polish Delicatessen & Cafe
Ranked #307 of 1,235 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Polish
Description: Cook & Pan Polish Delicatessen & Cafe is little grocery store specializing in Polish sausages, cold cuts, cheeses and deli items. We also offer a nice selection of imported food products, including Polish sweets & chocolates, teas, condiments, grains, spices, baking supplies and much more. Our kitchen serves hot breakfast, lunch and sandwiches all day - made fresh in house. We also offer gourmet coffee and pastries from our new espresso bar.
Reviewed 11 June 2016

They had the best kielbasa in town. Will miss them for that. Other food was OK but we went often to buy two rounds of sausage.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

The room is a typical strip mall restaurant(one nice piece of art work on the wall) Staff gave the impression that I was bothering her by coming in the restaurant in the first place.Borscht was flavorless as if watered down for the 3rd time.I would not return

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Good place to go for comfort food. Warm quiet atmosphere. The take home pirogies are pretty tasty too. I also appreciate that your meal usually comes with a mountain of sauerkraut.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

This little Polish deli has delicious perogies and cabbage rolls to eat in or take out. It carries a small selection of deli meats and European style wieners, as well as difficult to find European spices and mixes.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Cook N' Pan offers dine in or take out and has a wall full of Polish cookies, sweets & specialty items. They also have sausages and meats available. The service was okay and it took awhile to get my take out order even though it wasn't particularly busy. I am very picky about my pierogi - these were good, but not as good as elsewhere in town and I found the borscht to be quite watery. The cabbage roll, however, was excellent! I'd give them a second try based just on the rolls. It's $11-13 for a lunch combo. I understand the work that goes into the food, but it's too much for me to spend for most weekday lunches. Free parking in the strip mall lot. Limited seating.