“Great wine and service”
Review of Muse Winery - CLOSED

Muse Winery
Reviewed October 14, 2014

We were staying near this winery and I am very happy we went for a tasting. Their wines are excellent, we bought a few bottles of their pinot griggio.

Reviewed September 22, 2014

Four of us went for Birthday celebrations.This little winery is tucked in the lovely North Saanich. The food was outstanding, the service fantastic, wine tasting over lunch, was able to sample all the whites and the red, NOT ME though, as I was driving :-) I really enjoyed my experience there and would love to go back on MY birthday next year so I can be the sampler.

3  Thank Whitesands13
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The tranquil setting next to the vines doubles the pleasure of the simple but well prepared and served meal. Add to that an outrageously funny farce, presented by mostly local talents, some good wine (try their well priced sample portions for comparison) and you come away feeling, well, simply great. While the theatre performances have come to an end for this year, a good meal at reasonable prices can still be enjoyed most days of the week.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Tucked away on the beautiful North Saanich Peninsula is a great little winery! Owners Peter and Jane Ellmann have worked to create wonderful wines, dining and theatre experiences, special events, gallery space, a gift shop and a Bistro serving delicious food thanks to Doug Stuart of Stonestreet Catering. The Bistro opens for the season this Thursday, May 8th.
My favourite wines are the crisp white Ortega and the big, beautiful Grande Dame... but try all the wines and pick your favourites.

Truly a great destination for locals and tourists alike! Ample parking and no stairs.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Went to the Muse Winery with a group of ladies - we enjoyed every minute from the moment we entered the door! The entrance is full of unique gifts for purchase. The wine tasting was great, the gal serving the wine was very friendly and efficient. Everyone has different taste in wines, and everyone purchased a few bottles and some gifts. Location is great, felt like I was far away from the city, but really I wasnt!