“Gluten free in Langford!”

Bin 4 Burger Lounge
Ranked #114 of 1,231 Restaurants in Victoria
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I heard about Bin 4 while making my weekly purchases at the Origin Bakery in Colwood. Another customer noticed I was getting some hamburger buns and she asked if I had tried Bin 4 because they offer the very same buns. Exciting news! A friend and I had lunch at Bin 4 on Sunday, and it was delicious! Lots of different types of burgers, and the focus is on natural and organic items. Of course, not everything is gluten free, but I had a great lunch. I had the Angus beef burger, with the gluten free bun, but next time will try the chicken. Friendly service, a great cup of coffee, and yummy food! Too bad I don't live closer!

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Fabulous service, didn't enjoy the onion rings much. It was clean and the burgers were really tasty!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

The first time we visited the downtown location and enjoyed our food, so we tried the location closer to home. The food and service was equally good, with the dining room appearing a bit more spacious. The menu is well thought out. Burgers are made with lamb, vegetarian recipe, chicken, beef, bison, fish and more. The toppings are generous and well balanced. Everything is fresh. It is a casual place and being lunch time on Mother's Day, the noise level was a bit high, but by no means unbearable. Our server, Rachel was attentive, pleasant and looked like she enjoyed serving patrons. I opted for the side salad which was delicious, not drenched in dressing. The topping of almonds was a nice addition. Last time, I had a burger creation, but this time, I tried the chicken. It was moist, topped with brie, bacon and an onion compote. My husband devoured his beef burger topped with blue cheese. His side of onion rings were freshly made using red onions. I can see visiting Bin 4 again and again. They have late hours, too. The decor was clean, modern and bright. Be prepared to wait while the food is cooked to order. This is not a fast foot establishment, and the reasonable wait is worth it.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Reservations are essential most nights of the week. I have been twice and it was packed both times. There is a large selection of burgers ranging from beef to bison to tuna to tofu and everything in between. The black and blue burger was very good, just a touch too much blue cheese. The fries are excellent, and the aiolis are wonderful. Don't go if you're in a hurry, though, as both times it took about 45 minutes to get our food. Definitely better atmosphere than most other places in the area. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

My wife and I took her father out to lunch. None of us had been there before but the place was pretty busy so we felt it might be a good place. We weren't disappointed. I had the Angry Bull burger which is made with bison based chorizo topped with jalapeno goat cheese and spicy thai aioli to give it a nice kick. While it was spicy it certainly wasn't overly so.

My wife had the thai chicken lettuce wraps. It was amazingly flavourful and came as a good sized bowl and loose lettuce leaves that you stuff as you please.

The service was great and the staff friendly. While the price for a burger with the sides comes to about $13-15 depending on your choices the value may not be the best but if you want a gourmet burger with a little twist on the usual, this would be the place.