“6 stars if possible”

US$76.07*
Victoria Shore Excursion: Tastes of Victoria Bike Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guided bike tours. Bike Rentals. Food tours. Custom bike tours and events. Stylish pedal bicycles, tandems, child carriers, e-assist bicycles. Our guided bike tours in Victoria, BC showcase the unique and vibrant neighbourhoods that make riding a bike in Victoria so enjoyable. We cycle to local favourite scenic vistas and and celebrate the food and drink of Victoria. Get to know this beautiful city and our colourful history on our lighthearted city bike tour, "Castles, Hoods & Legends". Discover Victoria's craft beer scene by bicycle on our "Hoppy Hour" bike tour. Experience a family-friendly rolling feast on two-wheels on our "Eat.Drink.Pedal" bike tour. We offer two self-guided bicycle tours that transport you to the famous Butchart Gardens or the quaint seaside town of Sidney so you can cycle back into town on your own. We love to plan a memorable custom tour or team building event for you or your group, just get in touch with us. You can also rent one of our comfortable and stylish pedal or e-assist bicycles and cruise around town on your own. We can help you get off the beaten path and enjoy the Victoria that locals live everyday. The local Galloping Goose and Lochside Bicycle Trails take you out of the city and all the way west to Sooke or north to the quaint town of Sidney ... with stops for spirits tastings and lunch along the way. Victoria By Bike!
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“6 stars if possible”
Reviewed 2 February 2017

I booked a private road bike tour, Paul (the owner/operator and just really an all-round great person) was my guide for the day. While my target was 80k, I rode 65k in cold, cold weather. While I'm generally okay on flats and 50-60k, I do not do well with traffic even in a bike friendly country. However, he took care of me at all times, was very patient (not unlike some other bike guides that I've experienced that seem to be more involved in their own riding) and I felt safe. He noticed I got anxious in traffic, so we took a lot of off-road trails, he knows the routes at the back of his hand. I didn't have shoe covers for my cycling shoes, but he opened a pair of new socks and cut a hole in them so my feet wouldn't be cold. When we realized that we were going to hit about 60-70k out and back, Paul, said that when we ride back into town we can go ride another 10k to hit my 80k target, and this was when it was already at 3-4 pm (I'm pretty slow). Service aside, he was such a genuine person. Its nice to ride, but so much better when your companion is so personable shares his stories. Paul and your wife Rose, ever drop by Asia - feel free to drop me a tinker!!

Visited January 2017

Olympia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great bike tour made better because of our guide Brynne!”
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We had a wonderful experience on this bike tour. Our tour guide, Brynne, was funny and personable, in addition to being knowledgeable about the area and history of Victoria. We would highly recommend this tour if you like biking.

Visited October 2016
Grass Valley, California, United States
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Great Company, Guide & Tour”
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Our time was very limited since we were on a cruise staff. Prior to booking I sent several e-mails to find out the details and whether their tours would fit our schedule. The staff always promptly answered and we eventually booked the Bike & Brew Tour.

Everyone was extremely courteous and friendly. Our guide was great and provided us with a lot of information on the City of Victoria. The ride was realtively easy and we visited three different local breweries. At a couple of them, they were paired with various foods. One place had assorted chocolates and another had some awesome onion rings. Their bikes were in excellent condition.

If you enjoy beer sampling and cycling, this is the tour for you.

Visited September 2016
Erie, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best rental bike shop we've ever found!”
Reviewed 8 October 2016

My wife and I have rented bikes dozens of times, and this owner-run shop was the best bike shop we've ever found. Immaculately maintained bikes, super friendly service.

Visited October 2016
Everett, Washington
“3 hour tandem ride”
Reviewed 28 September 2016

We were in Victoria on a cruise and rented a tandem online before we arrived. The shop was easy to get to and the bike was ready to go. They had great ideas on where to ride and the bike was in excellent condition.

Visited September 2016