“Perfect place to stay at”
other travellers have booked this property
living room living room
Double beds bunk bed
washer/dryer
Front entrance
Close to Clover Point, all leash free area to Mile 0
Walkway to beach across the street
Beach across the street, leash free
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
X87FCkath...
North Bay, Canada
“Perfect place to stay at”
Reviewed November 24, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I enjoyed staying here. It was clean, comfortable, a home away from home (fridge, stove, washer/dryer, fully supplied kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, internet/WiFi, etc). The location was perfect to get downtown, go for walks by the ocean, or see the various attractions such as whale watching and the gardens. The price is less that a reputable hotel and no bugs, no bar below me and I have all the privacy I would want. Parking wasn't an issue either like many of the hotels.I would definitely stay here again. Thank you for a wonderful place in Victoria.

Travelling group: Solo
lee622
Seattle, Washington
“Nice Place! Would stay again.”
Reviewed September 2, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My husband and I went with our 4 young children. This place was clean and nice. The double bunk bed accommodated 3 of my kids and a pack in play was provided for my toddler. The queen bed we slept in was comfortable. The owners seem to be very thoughtful of even the little things, like the water filter in the fridge, a tub of some toys for the kids the play with, all the dishes you could possibly need. We made breakfast and lunch in the unit and were lacking nothing. The location was great! Right next to the beach and close to downtown. I did my morning jog on the beach trail, so awesome! We would stay here again without a second thought.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
WAleselle...
Camas, Washington
“Great place for our little family - close to water and restaurants”
Reviewed August 24, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We loved this little suite - traveled with our 18-month-old and so appreciated the high chair and pack-n-play provided by the owner. Accommodations were very clean, comfy and kid-friendly, and the location was perfect - we walked to the water every morning, down the great path to Cook Street for breakfast and groceries! Walking distance to the great Beacon Hill Park, too! It is on the bottom floor of a home, so be aware of overhead traffic.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
HoustonGr...
Houston, Texas
“Perfect location & lovely apartment”
Reviewed July 22, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

The apartment is in a lovely neighborhood that is close to the water & an easy walk to restaurants. In addition, there is a wonderful walking tour of the neighborhood's homes which are on the historical registry. Birute was very responsive to my inquiries. The apartment had everything we needed. A great place to stay.

Travelling group: Friends
dodgypizz...
Edmonton
“Great location, great value”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Stayed here with our 2 boys (1 and 4). I slept in the first room while our baby was in a crib and my wife slept with our 4 year old on the bunk beds. The beds were very comfortable. Overall the unit had everything we needed and was very clean. Birute was very helpful despite never meeting her. My favourite part was the proximity to the ocean and beacon hill park. Will definitely recommend to others and stay again in the future. Excellent value for what you get

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
PhilAndCa...
“The perfect place to spend a month”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

My father and I found ourselves needing a place for him to convalesce, and the garden suite was it. Birute was an excellent hostess, contacting me promptly to arrange the rental (we were there on very short notice). The space was perfect for the two of us, and the guests that came to visit a few days at a time.
The location was amazing- an easy walk to the beach, Cook St, and a great yoga studio down the block.
We were very comfortable in the suite for our time there, taking full advantage of the well stocked kitchen, and grilling outside when the weather permitted.
When the sun was out we enjoyed the small patio out front. A great place to watch the world go by.

The arrangement of the bedrooms was great for us, but would probably not be super comfortable for two couples. Privacy between the rooms is limited. But for a family, or group of friends it would be just fine.

Overall our stay was great. I would stay again in a heartbeat!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
26 Dec 2013
Thank you for your stay and I hope your father is doing well. It was wonderful to see you and your family relaxing and taking advantage of the location. Hopefully we'll see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing