“Very Welcoming”
Review of Panier Picnic

Panier Picnic
Ranked #59 of 92 Shopping in Victoria
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I went in because they were offering free hot chocolate and marshmallows. I didn't buy anything but they were very welcoming and friendly. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank gschier
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I bought a nice gift basket for my parents for christmas. I asked for a dark chocolate and wine themed basket and they took care of the rest! It was a great experience and they even delivered the basket for free.

My parents loved the gift!

1  Thank nbrempel
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Walked by this shop and went in more out of curiosity then anything else. It was like walking into someones entrance way and finally someone showed up from behind this great wall. I felt like I was intruding. Their purpose is to create gift baskets so all the shelves are filled with things that you would put in a gift basket.. Interesting concept I found two cute little jars that I wanted to buy so I gave the saelsperson my bank card and was told that they only take cash or credit cards...uuuggg..I handed over some cash and he disappeared around the corner and leaving me alone in the store front to come back with change. He not only short changed me he didn't have areceipt either. I finally got the right change and was told that if I gave him my email address or cell phone number he would send me a receipt. Would I go back again..no..would I recommend it no...

3  Thank redpoppy17