“An absolutely beautiful B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Victoria
Albion Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 92 Victoria B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I cannot begin to describe how wonderful my experience was at Albion Manor. Don - he's not a cook - in my books he is a 5 star chef! I had the most decadent, fabulous, scrumptious breakfasts. My room was lovely - I had my own private terrace where I lounged away a couple of hours with my book before heading out again to explore Victoria. I would most definitely recommend Albion Manor. I can't wait to go back again.

Room Tip: Just go to their website and choose the room that most intrigues you.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We were at Albion Manor three nights over Easter weekend in the lovely Shakespeare room, right on the main floor and convenient to everything this lovely home has to offer. Fernando welcomed us and showed us to the room, which is a Victorian dream with a welcoming terrace that overlooks the garden and allows you to hear the tumbling waterfall. The street is fairly quiet for being in the city, so noise is not a problem. The rooms are all well insulated so you are not bothered by others. The bed was very comfortable and the room was serviced daily. We met others staying there from Denmark and Vancouver, BC and states like Florida and Nebraska. It was delightful! Breakfast was served at 9 A.M. and was a grand affair. The three year old Danish boy wanted to take his high chair home with him. It was a thing of beauty! I didn't blame him. There was art everywhere, much of Fernando's own design. Lots to discover before you even step out the door to check out Victoria. We will definitely return!! Thank you to Fernando and his competent staff for a well remembered stay!

Room Tip: ANY room is great. Check out their website for what suits you best.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Loved it. Stayed there for one night with my husband. The hosts were extremely accommodating regarding my vegan diet. I loved it. The rooms were very quiet even though it was a full house. The bed was one of the most comfortable that I have ever slept on and the shower was very hot. Two of my favourite things. I will stay here again when I go back to Victoria.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Soooo, we haven't stayed in a B and B for over twenty years as we own a five diamond resort timeshare, like five star hotels and have travelled the world. Time for a new experience, recommended by my son. The attention to detail in every space possible is thought out with talent and passion. A curious manor filled to the brim with gorgeous antique furniture, lovely wallpaper and woodwork created by masters. There are wonderful surprises at every turn, exquisitely Victoria, tapestries, old mantel fireplaces...and then some sculptures that stop you in your tracks. Super fun! Breakfast is served in a beautiful formal dining room where guests are delighted at a massive oak table with fine china, impeccable service, delicious food. Our room was a Wow, lots of room, bed super comfy...another trip there in three weeks which we are very much looking forward to. Thank to Fernando and Don for sharing their warmth and hospitality!

Room Tip: Go on line, look at the photos and choose which decor you like the best. All of the rooms are uniqu...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2017

We loved the house! We stayed in the Oscar Wilde room with the beautiful antiques. I think all the rooms have antiques. Breakfast was delicious and the table was superbly set. The owners are very attentive to detail and make sure that everything is top notch. I highly recommend this wonderful bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2016

My niece and I stayed for two days with our small dogs, and we had a lovely time. Our room "Renoir" was on the bottom floor with two twin beds (could be a king) two couches, a kitchenette, and a large bathroom. The private entrance made it easy to get the dogs in and out, and we all had enough space to relax. Beds were very comfortable as well.

Breakfast was fantastic. Lots of fruit, delicious gluten-free options, and a great egg dish were the highlights. We really enjoyed it!

The house has loads of strange and beautiful things to look at. Fernando's lovely art is everywhere, and there are also things like an African statue, hands coming out of the ground outside our window, and a fantastic entryway. Really, this place is something else and well worth it. Thank you!

Room Tip: Renoir was perfect for an aunt and niece traveling together. . Rubens is over the top for couples...
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2016

We came for a weekend getaway. Easy walk from the ferry and to downtown. Restaurants nearby. Stayed in the Rubens room. Absolutely loved the canopy bed, it was very comfortable. The bathroom was huge with a shower and a jetted tub!! Had our own private entrance with a sitting area. It was next to the soothing sound of the water fountain in the garden. The breakfast was amazing and other guests were very nice and engaging. It was affordable and we will be back!!!

Room Tip: Rubens room was our favorite
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple