“Lovely setting in a beautiful hotel ”
Review of The Bengal Lounge

The Bengal Lounge
Ranked #8 of 27 Nightlife in Victoria
Reviewed June 2, 2015 via mobile

Lovely comfy leather seats, excellent cocktail menu although we stuck to beer as we wanted to see a bit more of the city!!
Free wifi to catch up on outside world while you people watch, sit comfortably & travel back in time in the surroundings.
Staff are friendly & helpful, nothing too much trouble
Worth a drink here or 2, probably pay a little bit more but worth it. I think 4 beers & tip was $30?!

Reviewed April 27, 2015

Hubby and I literally stumbled on this little treasure while out in Victoria. They had a lovely live jazz band on a Friday night. The service was great and the cocktails were wonderful. A great spot for a date night!

1  Thank Finnhillmom
Reviewed April 7, 2015

We go there every year when we are in Victoria and it is always fantastic. This year we had cocktails (amazing!!) and my husband tried some local craft beer that our waiter recommended. It was a hit. We had a light dinner (crab cakes for me--yum!!) and stayed for a couple of hours. We felt pampered by the excellent service and enjoyed the atmosphere. Our waiter was charming and personable and had lots of great sightseeing tips for us. Will be back next year!

Reviewed March 22, 2015

This is the go to place for a drink or a nice meal. I can recommend to anyone visiting the city that you must try this establishment at least once during your time in this lovely city!

1  Thank sashakeena