“Wonderful venue and a fun place to spend an evening!”

Hermann's Jazz Club
Reviewed March 25, 2015

I travel for business, and love music, so I try to find little clubs wherever I go. Hermann's was recommended to me, and it didn't disappoint! This particular evening, it was a blues band, and they were entertaining and sounded great! The cover charge was a tiny $4.00. I was alone, and the staff made me feel welcome and comfortable, which was much appreciated. My only suggestion would be to change the menu - it was very casual food (which was ok), but very heavy, and not a lot of choices that weren't heavy or fried choices. The rest of the experience was really wonderful, and I would definitely go back.

2  Thank TannisRob

Reviewed November 13, 2014 via mobile

Came here to hear Mike Rud from Montreal. The venue is pleasant and very clubby once the lights are down. Rud and his group were enjoyable and his routine varied. The food looked and smelled heavy, but I didn't partake. A fun evening overall.

1  Thank AngusDad
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We like live jazz and asked the people at the Inner Harbour Visitor Center where we could go listen. They found one spot on the computer and it was just two blocks from our hotel. We mad a reservation for a table at 8 when the music started and discovered we could have also had dinner there. We were treated to three hours of great music for not much money. Thursday mights seem to be the most popular.

2  Thank PaulR21212
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We went to Hermann's Jazz Club to hear the Hi Fi and had a great time! The food was good, the service attentive, the atmosphere appealing, and the music outstanding. Great value and highly recommended for a fun night out.

2  Thank bethanybee
See more reviews
Reviewed November 3, 2013

A quick walk from our hotel, we arrived early for David Francey. Good thing we did! It filled up quickly. We ordered drinks and dinner. The dinner was slow coming - we had pizza and salad. The food was OK but nothing special. We sat close to the front for a really intimate musical experience.

1  Thank karenm995