“Fabulous Jazz!!”

Hermann's Jazz Club
Reviewed April 24, 2015

Miles Black, and Maureen Washington performed the evening we went to Hermans Jazz Club. Fabulous music. A great place to spend an evening listening to music. A very cool atmosphere. The staff are friendly, the food is typical pub fare but the highlight of the night is the caliber of the music. A fabulous evening. This was the first time that we had gone there but certainly not the last. Certainly on the top of the list of things to do in Victoria. A bonus is the parking lot next door is free from 6:00 p.m. so you can park your car while listening to the great music at the club.

2  Thank Samanthaphair1

Reviewed March 25, 2015

I travel for business, and love music, so I try to find little clubs wherever I go. Hermann's was recommended to me, and it didn't disappoint! This particular evening, it was a blues band, and they were entertaining and sounded great! The cover charge was a tiny $4.00. I was alone, and the staff made me feel welcome and comfortable, which was much appreciated. My only suggestion would be to change the menu - it was very casual food (which was ok), but very heavy, and not a lot of choices that weren't heavy or fried choices. The rest of the experience was really wonderful, and I would definitely go back.

2  Thank TannisRob
Reviewed November 13, 2014 via mobile

Came here to hear Mike Rud from Montreal. The venue is pleasant and very clubby once the lights are down. Rud and his group were enjoyable and his routine varied. The food looked and smelled heavy, but I didn't partake. A fun evening overall.

1  Thank AngusDad
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We like live jazz and asked the people at the Inner Harbour Visitor Center where we could go listen. They found one spot on the computer and it was just two blocks from our hotel. We mad a reservation for a table at 8 when the music started and discovered we could have also had dinner there. We were treated to three hours of great music for not much money. Thursday mights seem to be the most popular.

2  Thank PaulR21212