“A Night Out.. ...”

Add it.
Sugar
Ranked #21 of 27 Nightlife in Victoria
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My younger friend convinced me to go out dancing with her and we ended up at Sugar. The line up wa about 10 minutes to get in, admission $10. The bar itself is large with multiple dance floors and lounging areas. We went on a Saturday night and the general age was 19-26ish so, I felt a little out of place being I'm almost 33. The patrons of the bar were friendly, there was a light show and a dj who pumped out top 40 and anything that's hip and popish. Drinks were reasonable priced and although it was super busy, the line up for a drink was quick. There was a bathroom attendee and security an staff everywhere picking up bottles and being friendly. I wouldn't return because the music wasn't my genre and I felt a bit old but the place was nice and I would recommend it to someone between 19-26. Thanks for the night out.

4  Thank mahalia1980