“Nice Lunch”
Review of Earls

Earls
Reserve with OpenTable
Earls is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #113 of 1,235 Restaurants in Victoria
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 9 September 2015

Nice food in a nice setting. Attentive wait staff. Healthier than average food (not all goopy with sauce)

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

We went to Earls Saturday night since we got there late to Victoria due to the ferry schedule. We checked in to our hotel and this was the only restaurant open that was closed by. My husband and son ordered steak and tacos. I ordered chicken linguini and didn't know it had cheese. I told the waitress that I was allergic to dairy and she took it back so the kitchen can remake a new one and while I was waiting she brought us bread to munched on. The service was good and the food was delicious. I would recommend it.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

We really enjoy Earls on Government street on our visits to Victoria. It is in a great location in the city and we enjoy watching the sports on the bar TVs while we are having a beer and lunch. They have great hot wings and the staff are always friendly.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

For some unknown reason, I've always been wary of eating at Earls. I was wrong. We ere there for lunch yesterday and it was really good - a reminder not to let old impressions stunt your curiosity.

The atmosphere was friendly, we were greeted and seated right away; water poured and menus delivered by a informative and cheerful server.

Lots of choices. I had the calamari and my husband had the Santa Fe chicken salad. We shared the chips and guacamole while we waited. The guacamole was made right at the table and was unbelievably fresh and tasty - they graciously brought additional chips. The food arrived at the right moment and was hot, tasty and generously proportioned. We both took food home.

On top of this, our server was fast, efficient, warm and professional. It's a little pricey but not bad.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

we need gluten free food and there was big menu for us lots of nacos and tortia and yam fries
food arrived fast was very good service with smile and what ever u asked u get fast
our server was also gluten free so she recommended on tortia with chicken that was very good too
bill was ok and worth to come back again
5 star for us