“The vegan hippie scene is addictive”
Review of Green Cuisine

Green Cuisine
Ranked #85 of 1,248 Restaurants in Victoria
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Well... first of all this is a great hippie place to eat, sure it’s not fancy or well maintained, I’ve even found a bug in my salad once lol. However I do appreciate the effort the chefs and all the staff seem to put into this place... could it use an improvement? Absolutely, but I’m going to assume the owners don’t have the funding available to improve the space and provide fancier cutlery

Reviewed October 19, 2017

i go here about 1 a wk. If iam downtown, i will stop in for brown rice and some goodies. The bathrooms are a horror story, but the food is great

Reviewed October 17, 2017

A lovely vegan and veggie cafe in Market Square. There's a superb buffet and you pay by weight which seems a very fair way of doing things. Great selection, lovely staff and lots of seating. Relaxed and friendly atmosphere- definitely worth going to!

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Using fresh produce, this popular vegetarian restaurant has a good selection. A little on the pricey side.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

I discovered Green Cuisine exploring the surroundings near my hotel. The ambience was nothing fancy, I'd describe it as a self-serve buffet specialising in vegetarian dishes. It was relatively busy when I dined & seemed to have a lot of regular clientele - suggesting its popular with locals.

Your plate is charged by weight so I'd sampled a bit of everything. Despite this, my meal was very affordable & I left the venue with a full & satisfied stomach.