“Ahi tuna with a twist”

Price range: US$5 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hillside - Quadra - Downtown Blanshard
Description: Fifth Street Wood Fired Rotisserie hosts a separate Restaurant and Neighbourhood Pub. Join us in the restaurant with friends and family for a casual, comfortable dining experience. Our neighbourhood pub is a great place to meet your crew, drink some brews, see the game, or participate in the weekly quiz night. Two different establishments, same great food, friendly service and lively environment.
Reviewed September 14, 2018

The aromas lured us in one Tuesday night. It is always noisy here--and I forgot to ask for an outside table--but we had a delicious meal. My Aussie friend said it was the best burger she had ever had, and I relished my ahi tuna on deep fried nachos--an inventive dish and delicious, scattered with interesting looking seaweedy bits. Love the food--but can't usually cope with the noise so rarely go.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

I try Cobb salads everywhere I go and this is definitely one of the best. A nice char broiled chicken breast on top and lots of blue cheese, avocado, bacon and fresh greens and vegetables. I ordered the miso sesame dressing with it and it was delightful.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

This is a really nice place with good food, friendly service, nice beer selection. It is basically what we expect from a place like this. We have been there three times by now - but can't really think of anything that would make this place stick out from many other places of its kind. We don't mean that to sound bad - because it isn't. But we are always on the look-out for something different. We went there 3 times because a visiting family member ticks totally different: if you know this is a good place, why would you look for something else? Well, we know this is a good place, but it has nothing to offer (in our humble opinion) that we haven't seen or tasted before. Will be back - as soon as our family member comes back for a visit with us;-)

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here with friends and the atmosphere and above all the food (chicken) was so perfect and delicious that I recommend everyone who is the neighbourhood go to this restaurant!

Jenna P, Public Relations Manager at 5th Street Bar and Woodfired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Thank you!

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I was there with a friend. We sat down with no waters brought to us. The server didn't tell us her name. They didn't have the feature I wanted and didn't tell us ahead of time. Friend had soggy chicken parm. I had average chicken taco salad. The server asked me to pass her the dirty dishes. Food decent, service not.

1  Thank Travis V