“Great Meal at a Price...”
Review of Red Fish Blue Fish

Red Fish Blue Fish
Ranked #24 of 1,278 Restaurants in Victoria
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: An outdoor, casual seafood eatery on the pier serving fresh local seafood. Open seasonally Mid-February - October 31
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I ordered fish and chips as well as oysters. Both super tasty and you can't beat the "dinning room"

Down side... I waited 40mins just to place my order.
There was only 12 people a head of me.
Paid WAY TOO much
Then waited again for my order to come up.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,624)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

atmosphere, food, staff were unique and professional! i am happy we stopped for lunch here. if you go you must try the fish tacos they were incredible!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We could see why there was a line for lunch here. It was worth the wait. The food was great. The tempura oysters were huge and delicious.The wild salmon tacone was also excellent. Seating is outside with a pretty view of the harbour, so go on a nice day. They will provide a key to an adjacent restroom upon request. t.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I argued on where to eat, not a fan of fish and chips. Well, my sister proved me wrong. Although we waited long, food that we ordered are all tasty, especially the chowder. I'll sure eat here again on my next visit.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

The wait is worth it! The coconut chowder was the best part of the meal. The halibut fish and chips, and the grilled salmon, were also very tasty.