“House soup is amazing!”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 6, 2016

I was attending a conference and wanted something light for lunch. Sam's Deli is in a convenient location and has a great lunch menu.
I had the house soup (Cream of Tomato) and house salad, complete with cucumbers, seasoned chickpeas, red cabbage, lettuce, shredded carrot, radishes, and tomatoes. The house soup was an amazing flavour. It was so creamy with the perfect blend of spice. I enjoyed it so much I returned the next day for lunch!
The sandwiches other customers were purchasing looked excellent too. It is made fresh in front of you as you select your bread and toppings to personalize it.

Reviewed October 28, 2016

I really enjoyed my lunch here! Very affordable also. I would definitely eat here again, as I love a healthy lunch too. Also a great location on the harbor.

Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

This deli is perfect for those visiting and wanting to take a sandwich and snacks for a picnic. This is a perfect stop to grab something for the ferry as well. Everything is fresh and made to order.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

Each day sightseeing in DT Victoria we stopped here. One day was coffee and apple struedel, another was for breakfast english muffins, and our third stop was a sandwich and clam chowder. My DH really enjoyed the chowder, and ham sandwich, my tuna sandwich had a healthy amount of filing and a nice taste. Also had good coffee, (with a free refill) each time.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Best sandwich shoppe around! Awesome view of the Inner Harbour, right in the heart of everything, Lively busy place...