“Good stuff”
Review of Zambri's

Zambri's
Reserve with OpenTable
Zambri's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 1,289 Restaurants in Victoria
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Blanshard
Transit: Yates & Quadra Street
Description: Zambri's is an award winning restaurant specializing in Classic Italian cuisine, paired with a unique selection of Italian Wines. "Best Italian Restaurant in B.C….maybe Canada", is just one of the many accolades bestowed on them. Their stunning new location in the Atrium Building is just another reason to visit. Add to this their casual but professional service and you will have a dining experience that cannot be beat.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Good food, nothing too special. The cocktail I had was good, I just can’t remember the name. Good service, location, and wifi. Price is medium. Good environment.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had dinner at Zambri's, which is a few blocks up from the waterfront just across Douglas. We got there before 6 in time for happy hour - half price on select appetizers, the deep fried broccoli was tasty perfectly seasoned and piping hot. The house wines were perfect - we had two each both at slight reductions. The bread is amazing as are the olives. The prosciutto pizza was the best we've had, tons of thinly slices prosciutto ham, hoped with delicious salad with olive oil. No need for side order. Coffee was excellent. It was pretty well full when we left at 7 - but you might get in without a reservation. Fun atmosphere and high quality food. People from broad spectrum having fun night out.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

Our friends who live in Victoria brought us to this wonderful Italian restaurant that has been thriving in Victoria for almost 20 years. The moment you walk in, the garlic and olive oil scents tempt your taste buds.

I enjoyed the catch of the day, a Rockfish, local to Victoria, served on a bed of Rosti-like potatoes. It was savoury and delicious. I shared a side of root vegetables of beets, carrots and squash with my friend. We both thought it was incredibly tasty, not too crunchy, not too mushy.

The evening ended with a mint tea and 2 scoops of gelato - pistachio and raspberry. It was very good but not what I would consider perfectly authentic (in comparison to gelato in Italy). It was like ice cream. However, it was nevertheless, a perfect way to end off a wonderful dinner.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

My 2nd time here . I went again because cozy place, nice atmosphere and good memories about agio olio spaghetti pasta. I order the same again and was great. The pizza is not good. The creme sauce pasta with Gorgonzola cheese is good . The chocolate desert is nothing special. Wine by the glass is fine. They push Italian wines. Is fine since everyone has California, Argentina, Spain wines . No ones have Italian wines . This is good. Old countries like Italy are experts in making great wines.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank Alvaro C
ZambrisVictoria, General Manager at Zambri's, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Hi Alvaro

Thank you for taking the time to share.
I am really sorry you didn't enjoy your pizza. We value feedback and see it as an opportunity for growth. When you get a moment, could you please email yann@zambris.ca with more details?
We want to make this right to you and ensure that you leave happy on your next visit.

best regards

Yann Frizon de Lamotte

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Dinner at Zambri was nothing special. I had Tagliatelle with meat sauce. The sauce had a burnt taste to it. My husband had catch of the day. It was good. Service was good. Just nothing noteworthy here. Suitable if you are hungry and like Italian.

Date of visit: September 2018
3  Thank Elaine G
ZambrisVictoria, General Manager at Zambri's, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Elaine
I am really sorry you didn't enjoy your pasta and I can only hope you mentioned it to your server to give us the opportunity to have it re-done for you.
I hope you will see this as an incident and will give us another chance.
kind regards