Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ellen R

Top in my Book for a Place to Stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 27, 2016
Wow... who knew a small inn like the Gaslight could be so "perfect". Hostess Linda was pleasant and helpful with everything, The room was just what I wanted quiet,cool inviting and central for my Victoria plans. Linda went the extra mile for me on everything. Would stay again in a minute!
Date of stay: May 2016
Room Tip: Quiet small, clean, relaxed happy with everything I needed
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Linda M, Owner at Gaslight-Inn-Victoria, responded to this review
Responded Jun 18, 2016
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review. I'm glad our place worked out for you and I see you will be a return guest so that's nice. I'll look forward to seeing you again, warm regards Linda
C$439
1.4 km from Gaslight-Inn-Victoria
    C$392
2.1 km from Gaslight-Inn-Victoria
View more hotels in Victoria
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

Spent a night with my boyfriend at Linda's place. It is quite close to the downtown, room was cozy and very very quiet. Comfortable bed, spacious wardrobe. Outstanding breakfast! Linda made us feel at home.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Linda M, Owner at Gaslight-Inn-Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate what you had to say and hope this experience will help other travellers. It was my pleasure to host the two of you in my home you were the perfect guests!

Reviewed September 8, 2015

Comfortable bed, private bath, warm welcome, aesthetically pleasing decor, fantastic art, and gracious hosts. What a find! Thank you, Linda, for your warmth, helpfulness, openness, cooking talent, and sense of fun. The same could be said for your charming partner. At your suggestion we went and visited the brother-establishment in Seattle, also called The Gaslight, and found it to be equally special. Would recommend this stay to anyone.

Room tip: Choose room with private bath, if able.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Linda M, Owner at Gaslight-Inn-Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We truly enjoyed hosting you and hope you return to our beautiful city again. Glad to hear you got to enjoy the "original" Gaslight Inn in Seattle as well. It was a treat to meet you both. Best regards Linda

Reviewed July 20, 2015

My sister and I took a girls weekend to Victoria and thought it would be fun to stay at something other than a hotel. Linda made us feel very welcome. She has a lovely home and it really felt like visiting an Arty friend, rather than staying at an establishment. It was a little farther from the waterfront than we realized - required driving into town. Bring your own toiletries and amenties (such as hair dryer) It was a fun stay and Linda provided us with lots of great recommendations of things to see and do. There are TVs in the rooms, with Netflix available, and the rooms are very quiet. We never saw or heard another guest!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you girls for writing us a review. We really enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to your next visit. We have put a hairdryer in the bathroom as well as individually wrapped soaps and lotions. Thanks for the suggestion, as we are fairly new at this venture. I especially enjoyed our visits over breakfast and hope to see you both again . Best regards Linda

Reviewed July 7, 2015

My husband and I just enjoyed a very pleasant night's stay at the Gaslight Inn. A beautifully maintained craftsman style home, this B&B features amazing artwork by the owner and her friends in all the rooms. We arrived rather late after a day in the Gulf Islands but the owner, Linda, was very kind and accommodating. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast including warm cinnamon rolls the next morning before we departed, making us sad we couldn't stay longer! The beds were very comfortable and the price was extremely reasonable. The Inn sits a few blocks away from the Inner Harbor of Victoria, but it was easily walkable.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Linda M, Owner at Gaslight-Inn-Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2015

Thank you for your positive review! I have to say we thoroughly enjoyed having you stay with us.
You were most respectful to our other guests and social over breakfast. If you are ever in Victoria again we would love to host your stay.

Reviewed June 21, 2015 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay, it's like staying with a friend. The home is beautifully restored.
Linda , the owner, is wonderful, really makes you feel so welcome in her home. Amazing artwork all over the house, Linda is BERY talented! I stayed in the room with the fireplace, great bed, lovely room. This is also in a good location !

Date of stay: June 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to meet you and have a little visit over coffee. Your work sounded very interesting and it would be my pleasure to have you stay with us again . Thanks so much Linda